AC/DC - Black Ice

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Has anyone heard the album yet? Has anyone purchased the album yet? Thoughts?

I have listened to in online at ACDC.com and think that it is pretty good. :thumb:

Yep, my grandson Vic was twenty-one on Monday and he met me in town to give me a copy, knowing that I really rate them. Best rock song ever, 'Whole lot of Rosie'. I saw them live in the days Bon Scott was still with us.
I rate all their work, and particular favourites are 'Gonna be a rock and roll singer' and 'It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll'. They are just starting a tour here -Black Ice, and the young British rock band Big Num has been backed to be the one following them in that genre. It so happens that Big Num are my grandsons, Vic and two (of his four ) brothers + their drummer mate; they've been paying their dues for a few years and are now into their twenties.

Great to see Angus back, alive and kicking. I am familiarising myself with the new songs before passing judgement, as compared with all their work that has gone before, and, of course, live they will always be sensational 'til Angus's legs go!

For those about to rock - we salute you!:rockin:

Last edited:
TI - probably more than you think. I am multi-facetted, and some subjects are sensitive, militarily and politically, on our forum. That is why music presents opportunities; music and sport are often useful, just as going to the pub takes down barriers. Just an old pussy-cat here.

Last edited:
AC/DCRocknRollTrainCover

TI - here y'are - response to Black Ice. 3 front men are 3 brothers of 5.

Last edited:
TI - my pleasure; they are not a tribute band, but they made this exception for AC/DC. The guitar men on You Tube seem to appreciate it already (I day). AC/DC have given me a lot of pleasure over the years, since I first saw Bon Scott, Angus et al here in Southampton many moons ago. Solid, solid,solid. Tremendous back line, and there is only one Angus.:-D

Last edited:
d**n being a plebe. I am not allowed to listen to music at all. It really is a ballbreaker I really want to hear the new album and DBs grandsons. I might have to make a jailbreak to listen to it. ouch, those were pretty bad jokes werent they? lol.

Hey friend, that's really tough. Why are you not allowed to listen to music at all? Did you ever hear AC/DC old albums at all? Wish I could help! I am 74 soon and music is still my great inspiration, outside of my family of course. You have taught me something today - how lucky I remain to be able to enjoy that.

And I liked your jokes a lot!

I cant listen to music because it is my first year at the Naval Academy here. It is just one of those rules to make it tough, but next year I will be able to. I love ACDC. My roommate junior year of high school was obsessed with them, and we would always rock out together when they came on the radio, or just randomly to have alittle fun.

17 February in Oslo, and I have tickets!!! :cool:
The concert was sold out after 20minutes...

Back