Abortion Discussion

Is Abortion Murder?

• Total voters
i find it interesting that 20 men compared to 2 women think its murder.

fellas how on earth can ye sit there and judge a situation ye will never be in, will never experience the physical and emotional pain of?

how dare ye judge women who have abortion. ye haven't a clue what an unplanned pregnancy is like, men can just walk away and forget about the baby, women can't lots of women are left to deal with it themselves, some just can't handle the thought of that and i don't blame them. dont just a situation ye haven't a clue about :evil: :x :cen:

On a lighter note, cause I hate this subject.

Women's Ass Size Study
There is a new study out about women and how they
feel about their asses!
The results of this study are pretty interesting:
* 85% of women think their ass is too big...
* 10% of women think their ass is too little...
* The other 5% say that they don't care, they
love
him, he's a good man, and they would have married
him anyway.

Cheer up, touch wood it will never happen to any of us.... :)

No Id say its pretty nice actully. But needs closer inspection.

Send me a pic on the pic phone!!

abortion.jpg

abortion is wrong

no matter the reason it is done for. that is still a growing human child inside of u and ur killing it for no reason. at least give him/her a fighting chance to live and have a life that it will appriciate by giveing him/her up for adoption

I'm amazed I missed this one.

It is not. If mom and dad want to use the undo button and correct their mistake, possibly improving a probable difficult life for the child (which often involves going in and out of different foster homes), then so be it. If not, so be it.

I'm amazed I missed this one.

Hahaha me too! And it has been on for ages!! Anyway; I always have trouble calling abortion murder. First thing is; how long ago was the conception? If you look at the defintion of murder, you'll find something like:
murder Show Spelled Pronunciation [mur-der] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html Show IPA
–noun 1.Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder), and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder). 2.Slang. something extremely difficult or perilous: That final exam was murder! 3.a group or flock of crows.

as you see it talks about the killing of another human being. So let's define human being:
human being–noun 1.any individual of the genus Homo, esp. a member of the species Homo sapiens.2.a person, esp. as distinguished from other animals or as representing the human species: living conditions not fit for human beings; a very generous human being.

So where it all boils down to is, when is an embryo an individual and when is it still a bunch of cells? Since they define ïndividual as:
individualhttp://dictionary.reference.com/audio.html/lunaWAV/I01/I0136300 /ˌɪn
thinsp.png
dəˈvɪdʒ
thinsp.png
u
thinsp.png
əl/ http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-duh-vij-oo-uh
thinsp.png
l] http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html Show IPA –noun 1.a single human being, as distinguished from a group.2.a person: a strange individual. 3.a distinct, indivisible entity; a single thing, being, instance, or item.4.a group considered as a unit.5.Biology. a.a single organism capable of independent existence.b.a member of a compound organism or colony.
we can deduce that a conception under seven weeks isn't an individual. It has no nervous system, beating heart or functioning brain (something that most human beings/ individuals miss all together). There for it can't be murder. This doesn't change the feeling that some have with abortion. Abortions above 15 to 20 weeks should not be permitted i.m.o. eventhough you could argue that is still isn't capable of independent existence.

But I also think it is wrong of the pro-life movement to kill doctors in the name of the unborn child. I find it rather strange that they have this paradox in their train of thought. Kill to preserve life..... rather odd.

Back