ABC's Path to 9/11

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Finally, a film that shows what a fool those dman liberals are. Clinton was the cause for 9/11. We could've taken out that bastard but nooooooo! That damn commie pinko SOB ****ing pulled a Kennedy. He pulled out at the last moment.

I know that this is nothing but a film but it speaks volumes. I have known since 9/11 that Clinton and his ilk were the cause of todays problems. But sadly it takes a movie to say it. Also, when the damn liberals alway tell us Republicans to shut up about the lies in Bowling for Columbine or Fahrenheit 9/11 and other such smut. The liberals say they do it to defend the 1st Amendment. But when a film comes out with a plot created by truth. They want to ban it because it exposes the truth about them. Sadly the liberals can dish it but they can't take it.

Lastly the liberals called their films "documentaries". We call our a work of fiction. Yet they want to ban it from public viewing.

Once again the liberals have shown their true colors. Defeatist and traitors to America.

It is just unbelieveable how incompetent Clintonistas administration was in dealing with attacks on America.

They could kill Bin Laden but they didnt. Shameful...

I think 911 still would occur sooner or later even they had killed Bin Laden in advance.

There is one old saying in China," one palm can not sound ".

Bin Laden is only a symbol of Islamic extremists which have much deeply conflicts with the US. Those confilicts have been formed in long term as Americans spread their foreign policy and will to other countries sometimes unilaterally.

I don't mean I know which is wrong or not,just address it is better to analysis the question in a bigger scale.

Last edited:
In my opinion there are fundamental problems up and down the chain. I am not defending by no means the Clinton administration for their actions regarding OBL, but the bickering and infighting betweend the intel agencies still goes on today. For them, its all about funding. Budgets are the big thing in D.C. Do you remember the quote from the Right Stuff... No Bucs, no Buck Rogers..... Still applies. I think we are doing a little bit better, but we have a long way to go.

The fil I thought more showed a fundamental failure on all parties involved including the Bush administration, Clinton administration, and the goverment as a whole...

A lot I feel had to do with the whole PC movement in this country...I mean these guys used our freedoms against us because they knew some lawyer assbag would be all on their side if someone profiled them.... I mean they even thought they had rights....They were not even US citizens and some had expired visas yet they had rights....that is fundamentaly wrong....

That point where they were about to kill osama never actually happened. The producers of the show made it up, people who worked for intelligence at the timecan confirm that there were no operatives about to kill osama. I can not stress this enough, don't get your facts from miniseries.

OBL is probably hiding out in a cemetery someone since we "aren't allowed" to attack cemeteries anymore.

wafg17iw4.jpg

That point where they were about to kill osama never actually happened. The producers of the show made it up, people who worked for intelligence at the timecan confirm that there were no operatives about to kill osama. I can not stress this enough, don't get your facts from miniseries.

That isn't true. There is an excellent program, on the History Channel, I believe, that's titled something like "the Hunt for bin Laden" (it's been a few years since I've seen it)... BUT there are CIA agents who talk about seeing UBL visiting a girlfriend and how that was one of the target locations for either a snatch or grab or an assassination BUT someone up in the chain of command, told them to stand down.

Just like how the Clinton Administration sent in CIA agents into Iraq in 1994 to help with an uprising against Saddam Hussein ... yet at the last second, William Cohen refused to give the go ahead and in result - thousands of people were killed.

The Clinton Administration has a incredible track record for committing then getting cold feet right before the event is suppose to happen.

That isn't true. There is an excellent program, on the History Channel, I believe, that's titled something like "the Hunt for bin Laden" (it's been a few years since I've seen it)... BUT there are CIA agents who talk about seeing UBL visiting a girlfriend and how that was one of the target locations for either a snatch or grab or an assassination BUT someone up in the chain of command, told them to stand down.

Just like how the Clinton Administration sent in CIA agents into Iraq in 1994 to help with an uprising against Saddam Hussein ... yet at the last second, William Cohen refused to give the go ahead and in result - thousands of people were killed.

The Clinton Administration has a incredible track record for committing then getting cold feet right before the event is suppose to happen.

Imagine if we did do something like that and imagine if something like that got out. What would people think then? "America does not do assasinations." You would have so many people up in arms over this it would be rediculous.

Any problem that befell Iraq after our "help" in an uprising would be laid right at our feet.

People would have found out anyway. A lot of the CIA agents that were involved in the plot to overthrow Saddam Hussein in 1994 was sacked or chose to resign. How? Ahmed Chalabi accused them of personally plotting to assassinate Saddam Hussein. Robert Baer wrote about it in his book "See No Evil" ...

And of course it would have been laid at our feet especially when we had publicly stated after the end of Desert Storm, that we would help the Iraqi people overthrow Saddam Hussein. I assume this almost meant in monetary form AND using our military.

As for Usama, we could have gotten him when Sudan offered him to us but our dear intrepid President Clinton offered him to the Saudis when he knew that we didn't have him to begin with. Of course the Saudis didn't want him back ... so Usama slipped through our fingers once again.

I can't remember if this was shown or not in Path to 9/11 but Clinton only ordered air strikes against known al-Qaida locations yet ... he stopped at that.

He did nothing basically in the aftermath of the attack on the USS Cole. Now, I may be confused, but wasn't that an act of war? Yet we saw no war only red tape that prevented the FBI and CIA from actively and correctly investigate the matter.

People would have found out anyway. A lot of the CIA agents that were involved in the plot to overthrow Saddam Hussein in 1994 was sacked or chose to resign. How? Ahmed Chalabi accused them of personally plotting to assassinate Saddam Hussein. Robert Baer wrote about it in his book "See No Evil" ...

And of course it would have been laid at our feet especially when we had publicly stated after the end of Desert Storm, that we would help the Iraqi people overthrow Saddam Hussein. I assume this almost meant in monetary form AND using our military.

As for Usama, we could have gotten him when Sudan offered him to us but our dear intrepid President Clinton offered him to the Saudis when he knew that we didn't have him to begin with. Of course the Saudis didn't want him back ... so Usama slipped through our fingers once again.

I can't remember if this was shown or not in Path to 9/11 but Clinton only ordered air strikes against known al-Qaida locations yet ... he stopped at that.

He did nothing basically in the aftermath of the attack on the USS Cole. Now, I may be confused, but wasn't that an act of war? Yet we saw no war only red tape that prevented the FBI and CIA from actively and correctly investigate the matter.

*shrugs* You can armchair referee all day long, so can I. Neither of us are in the head of the people in charge so we can not know what information they are privy to. Perhaps something else came up that made the decision not so viable. Perhaps the political fallout was more than the people in charge wanted to deal with. It is hard to say.

It's because America is becoming a bunch of panzies in general and everything is supposedly capable of being settled with a hug and an it's ok it wasnt your fault....BS

Back