96 Are Killed And More Than 870 Injuries In Ghaza

ramybox

A fourth day of Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip killed 11 more Palestinians on Friday, raising the death toll in the coastal enclave to at least 96 including 29 children And More Than 896 Injuries , most of them civilians, Palestinian officials said.
A Video Of Israeli Warplanes Bombing Civilians Houses
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ndihQsVa0"]Israeli Fighters Attacked Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

If Hamas wouldn't have started firing rockets at Israeli civilians , all those people would still be alive.

Israel uses weapons to defend its civilians, Hamas uses civilians to protect its weapons.

If Hamas wouldn't have started firing rockets at Israeli civilians , all those people would still be alive.

Israel uses weapons to defend its civilians, Hamas uses civilians to protect its weapons.

Man you spout some crap.

I would really love to know how much they pay for a hasbarat such as yourself to find someone able to live without the honour of honesty must cost them a pretty penny.

Ever since the world ignored Israels whinging over the unity government it has been looking for an excuse to ramp things up.

First it declared Hamas responsible for the deaths of 3 squatter kids even though it has provided no proof of their involvement then it ran around smashing up houses and arresting anyone it could find that owned a peice of green cloth until eventually Hamas began to fight back which gave it the opportunity to blow up Palestinian soccer fans in Gaza.

But hey what is the Israeli death toll from all these rockets that are terrifying them so much?

Just an observation???

We were taking about the ISIS who in the last 6 months has butchered thousands and gone to the point of crucifying innocent Christians who are not even a party to the conflict. In less than 3 months they have made a million people homeless. This is a human rights catastrophe.

I agree with your solution "single statehood, equal status for all Israeli – Palestinian - Arab," for peace, it basically makes sense.
My point here is the 96 killed by the IRD bombing is small when compared to other atrocities in the neighborhood.
That is all. I wonder why all the temper about the Israeli issue with every else going on. I may be naïve.

Unlike WW2 or conflicts directly involving US military I don’t have the deep understanding yet of this one but I am beginning to gain ground. I’ve been reading the treads, news, internet and talking to both Arabs and Jews and am starting to have a bit of an understanding of this most complex situation.

This is the one reason I have studied the Nazi phenomena in great detail. I firmly believe they were the greatest treat western civilization has yet to face. Not just militarily but in how they planned on implementing a new world order and already began this process. I wanted to see how this was made possible what evils they actually did and what stopped this menace. Yes out of place, but perhaps this is the reason for the Israeli conflicts important. It has the word powers involved and would be the most likely tinder box for a 3rd WW?

Last edited:
We were taking about the ISIS who in the last 6 months has butchered thousands and gone to the point of crucifying innocent Christians who are not even a party to the conflict. In less than 3 months they have made a million people homeless. This is a human rights catastrophe.

And as discussed in those threads I beleive that ISIS need to be destroyed they a fanatics that will never make peace and can not be allowed to grow.

I agree with your solution "single statehood, equal status for all Israeli – Palestinian - Arab," for peace
it basically makes sense.
My point here is the 96 killed by the IRD bombing is small when compared to other atrocities in the neighborhood.
That is all. I wonder why all the temper about the Israeli issue with every else going on. I may be naïve.

I would argue that 1 death is too many in any neighbourhood but fence off and area of 139 square miles pack 1.7 million people into it and then get the US Airforce to hit thousands of targets in it and then tell me it isn't that big a deal.

The temper is simple I am arguing with a man that is a paid propaganda merchant and listening to a man that would deny his own existence if his employers told him to is agrivating.
Here is a link for RT that explains it a little better, listen to the section where Norman Finkelstein and Mouin Rabbani talk about Dan Arbell talking in nothing but scripts, sound bites and out of date cliches because that is what he is doing.

http://rt.com/shows/crosstalk/171904-israel-assault-gaza-strip/

Unlike WW2 or conflicts directly involving US military I don’t have the deep understanding yet of this one but I am beginning to gain ground. I’ve been reading the treads, news, internet and talking to both Arabs and Jews and am starting to have a bit of an understanding of this most complex situation.
I think there is a mistake in your thinking there though as talking to Arabs and Jews doesn't really work as all "Arabs" are not the same much in the same way all Europeans are not the same (Spanish are not the same as Poles in terms of their views and priorities for example) so you cant really say I have spoken to Europeans and I understand the Ukrainian crisis.

Personally I would spend less time talking to Jews and Arabs and learn about Zionism as that is what drives this conflict.
If by some chance you get an opportunity to go there, go via Jordan, cross into the West Bank and speak to Palestinians and settlers do not rely on the Disneyland experience that Israel will offer you as that will give you a false impression.

My suggestion is learn in layers read what each side has to say and then analyse that data, do not take anything at face value (as one side uses paid internet propaganda) this as much a propaganda war as it is a shooting one perhaps more so therefore you will have to look at multiple layers of the conflict.

Last edited:
insight

Thanks Monty,
This input is quite insightful!

"I would argue that 1 death is too many in any neighbourhood but fence off and area of 139 square miles pack 1.7 million people into it and then get the US Airforce to hit thousands of targets in it and then tell me it isn't that big a deal."

"I think there is a mistake in your thinking there though as talking to Arabs and Jews doesn't really work as all "Arabs" are not the same much in the same way all Europeans are not the same (Spanish are not the same as Poles in terms of their views and priorities for example) so you cant really say I have spoken to Europeans and I understand the Ukrainian crisis."

"My suggestion is learn in layers read what each side has to say and then analyse that data, do not take anything at face value as this as much a propaganda war as it is a shooting one perhaps more so therefore you will have to multiple layers of the conflict."

Thanks,

Last edited:
Thanks Monty,
This input is quite insightful!

"I would argue that 1 death is too many in any neighbourhood but fence off and area of 139 square miles pack 1.7 million people into it and then get the US Airforce to hit thousands of targets in it and then tell me it isn't that big a deal."

"I think there is a mistake in your thinking there though as talking to Arabs and Jews doesn't really work as all "Arabs" are not the same much in the same way all Europeans are not the same (Spanish are not the same as Poles in terms of their views and priorities for example) so you cant really say I have spoken to Europeans and I understand the Ukrainian crisis."

"My suggestion is learn in layers read what each side has to say and then analyse that data, do not take anything at face value as this as much a propaganda war as it is a shooting one perhaps more so therefore you will have to multiple layers of the conflict."

Thanks,

I am not sure what you mean by this.

answer

I am not sure what you mean by this.

What I mean is that it gives me some perspective
· One death is too many is true. I am a believer that the greater the atrocity the more persons there are that are suffering. However I should always remember that the simple individual is not a number, it’s a tragedy even if 1 is killed.
· A good point that their are many Arab nations and they likely each have their own customs and histories (unfortunately Monty this viewpoint is common in the US)
· Your input about being aware of the BS and Propaganda concerning the Israeli – Palestinian situation is good, so as to be cautious.

Full right..Israel is to much strong,if want to harm Palestinian to destroy,but him not want destroy.Palestinian is just monette for islamian lands who want destroy Israel..

Israel is killing innocents mostly children and women but fortunately quadruplets are alive and healthy:

http://electronicresistance.net/palestine-news/quadruplets-a-sign-of-hope-amid-gaza-bloodshed/

HT_gaza_quadruplets_mar_2_140731_16x9_608-750x400.png

I would not say they are out of the woods yet, they appear to be in a hospital and they are fair game for Israeli artillery.

Back