9/11 conspiracy theories: Excrement? Or true?

How about 9/11 conspiracy?

• Total voters

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
It's full of books written about this big theory of conspiracy, about the CIA being involved, about...about... blah blah blah. Now heres my question:

How much importance do you assign to that ?

Me,I assign it the Excrement value.

Mod Edit : Sorry. I just had to change the words. Not that I disagreed with you, but the lanquage really wasnt suitable.

That isnt conspiracy its just that goverment did belive the CIA and see what happend.They had a warning

Please explain the reason for your vote. I dont mean Marksman but the guy who voted for theories are true. Thanks.

We do have SOME responsibility for the planes that hit their marks. The people on the planes could have attacked the attackers like those on flight 93.

... But these conspiracy theories are excrement, spewed forth from a horse's arse!

No offence but thats ONLY in movies bro,but i heard that now you have policemans on every flight?

Marksmen wrote:
No offence but thats ONLY in movies bro,

Well, on one of the flights(Flight 93) the passangers did attack the terrorists. Thats why the plane crashed in a field and not on an important target.

Usually a hijack of an airliner is resolved with no loss of life of the passengers. On Flight 93 the passengers contacted relatives on cell phones and learned what had happened, and then realized the same would happen to them, hence the reason they attacked.

In that kind of situation i wouldnt play hero,anything could set those guys off.In other hand if i had a fire arm(like marshals do)i would be rambo if needed ;)

ok, from the outset, im going to say that i will try my hardest to find credible sources for anything i reference ( CNN or something, and not 911wasamassiveconspiracy.com). i can't really say about the twin towers, but i am sure in my own mind that the pentagon was an inside job. right when it happened, as i was watching the coverage on television, it struck me that it looked more like a precision strike than an airline hit it. take a look at this photo at http://www.osha.gov/as/opa/911/images/pentagon.jpg. it is a picture of the hole made by the "airplane." see how the roof is collapsed? if an airliner hit it, there SHOULD be a huge chunk crushed in by the impact of it, and corresponding damage caused by the tail. just by looking at it, you can see that before it collapse, and even after it did, the roof is pretty much "intact." in the foreground theres a HEMTT with a trailer, a generator, piles of lumber, etc. where's the crater? i suppose if the airliner was flying perfectly parallel to the ground, you could avoid it...but the people supposedly doing this act weren't well trained pilots, they just took a few classes. and to accomplish that, you'd have to pull off what it would be difficult for trained pilots to do, a high G pull to avoid hitting the ground altogether and hitting only the building. barely. also, take a look at that HEMTT. there is a few different models, but the longest they come is 33.4 feet. (source:http://www.history.army.mil/books/www/265.htm ). the wingspan of a 757 is 124 ft, 10 inches (source: http://www.boeing.com/commercial/757family/pf/pf_300tech.html) and while we are on the topic, where ARE those wings, anyhow? where's the damage? where's the airplane wreckage? i'll leave it to you to find what you would consider a credible picture of the holes in the twin towers, as i can't seem to find one that's from an impartial or 'credible' site. i'm sure when you see it you'll know if it's been messed with from your memory of the television coverage. the twin towers were 207 feet ( give or take) a side. so my estimate would be that the holes are somewhere in the area 3/4 of that, or about 155 feet. compare that with the pentagon. if you go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12818225/ and watch the "video" that the government released (it's not really video but a collection of still photos taken from a security camera at the pentagon) in the second still it show the projectile that struck the building. does that look large enough to be a Boeing 757? there are windows in the OSHA picture that arent even broken. i don't think even an uparmored humvee's window could take an airplane hitting right next to it and not break. everyone has seen video of the airliners hitting the twin towers, and the ensuing fireballs as the remaining fuel burned, shooting out of the buildings. added to that, if you go to youtube and search "9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says 2.3 TRILLION Mission from Pentagon" you'll find a video from CBS news showcasing, well, that on September 10th, 2001 2.3 trillion could not be accounted for from the pentagon. the next day something hit the pentagon...right where the accounting office is. odd. and if you try searching for this on CBS, CNN, Fox, etc, you'll find...nothing. not a word. anyhow, i've been working on this response for about an hour and a half, so i think i'll just leave it at that.

Nothing less than the ramblings of the insane and those wanting to gain attention.

It was seen and photographed in real time from a thousand different angles and by all manner of people.

ok, from the outset, im going to say that i will try my hardest to find credible sources for anything i reference ( CNN or something, and not 911wasamassiveconspiracy.com). i can't really say about the twin towers, but i am sure in my own mind that the pentagon was an inside job. right when it happened, as i was watching the coverage on television, it struck me that it looked more like a precision strike than an airline hit it. take a look at this photo at http://www.osha.gov/as/opa/911/images/pentagon.jpg. it is a picture of the hole made by the "airplane." see how the roof is collapsed? if an airliner hit it, there SHOULD be a huge chunk crushed in by the impact of it, and corresponding damage caused by the tail. just by looking at it, you can see that before it collapse, and even after it did, the roof is pretty much "intact." in the foreground theres a HEMTT with a trailer, a generator, piles of lumber, etc. where's the crater? i suppose if the airliner was flying perfectly parallel to the ground, you could avoid it...but the people supposedly doing this act weren't well trained pilots, they just took a few classes. and to accomplish that, you'd have to pull off what it would be difficult for trained pilots to do, a high G pull to avoid hitting the ground altogether and hitting only the building. barely. also, take a look at that HEMTT. there is a few different models, but the longest they come is 33.4 feet. (source:http://www.history.army.mil/books/www/265.htm ). the wingspan of a 757 is 124 ft, 10 inches (source: http://www.boeing.com/commercial/757family/pf/pf_300tech.html) and while we are on the topic, where ARE those wings, anyhow? where's the damage? where's the airplane wreckage? i'll leave it to you to find what you would consider a credible picture of the holes in the twin towers, as i can't seem to find one that's from an impartial or 'credible' site. i'm sure when you see it you'll know if it's been messed with from your memory of the television coverage. the twin towers were 207 feet ( give or take) a side. so my estimate would be that the holes are somewhere in the area 3/4 of that, or about 155 feet. compare that with the pentagon. if you go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12818225/ and watch the "video" that the government released (it's not really video but a collection of still photos taken from a security camera at the pentagon) in the second still it show the projectile that struck the building. does that look large enough to be a Boeing 757? there are windows in the OSHA picture that arent even broken. i don't think even an uparmored humvee's window could take an airplane hitting right next to it and not break. everyone has seen video of the airliners hitting the twin towers, and the ensuing fireballs as the remaining fuel burned, shooting out of the buildings. added to that, if you go to youtube and search "9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says 2.3 TRILLION Mission from Pentagon" you'll find a video from CBS news showcasing, well, that on September 10th, 2001 2.3 trillion could not be accounted for from the pentagon. the next day something hit the pentagon...right where the accounting office is. odd. and if you try searching for this on CBS, CNN, Fox, etc, you'll find...nothing. not a word. anyhow, i've been working on this response for about an hour and a half, so i think i'll just leave it at that.

The lone thing you fail to explain is where 90 people simply disappeared to.

Let me know if you find Elvis.

to senojekips, the pentagon hit hasnt been seen by anyone from any angle but one. if you have a URL for other perspective of it, i would love to see them. ill do some looking of my own, but ive never come across anything else besides that sequence from the pentagon security cameras. the other guy, lol....im not saying i have all the answers concerning this, theyre just things that seem amiss to me. can either of you honestly say the damage is consitent in the attacks? i mean...mate, the blinds are still up in the pentagon pictures. the same jet fuel that causes 2 skyscrapers to collapse from the heat of it burning is no match for plastic or aluminium blinds?
or the odd fact that as many as seven of the nineteen hijackers who did this are still alive? (heres one: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm ). the date of this story is september 23, 2001. what reason would the BBC have for blowing smoke up our collective butts?
im just asking you to look at the pictures and formulate an opinion on it. its not like i photoshopped the one on the OSHA website. as for elvis, he died in august of 1977, i do believe.

Last edited:
The WTC attacks were real but the Pentagon attack was definitely fishy. Makes no sense to me why they would confiscate all the security tapes and never release them, and the damaged part didn't really look like a plane had hit it. But I don't have enough information to make a judgement either way so I don't think about it.

Well, I know that we're missing a large number of airline passengers and we have been missing them for the past 8 years, so that makes me think a plane hit.

I don't dispute that Sep 11 happened.

I seem to recall that there were reports of some fishy (in hindsight) financial bets, which paid off as a result of these attacks - does anyone have any info on this?

Back