9/11 conspiracy theories: Excrement? Or true?

View Poll Results :How about 9/11 conspiracy?
It's just Excrement, Offensive. 11 52.38%
Fantasy ( less hard than option 1 ) 3 14.29%
We have some responsibilities for terrorism, as a society. 3 14.29%
Higher political or military echelons have some responsabilities in the attacks. 1 4.76%
Theories of conspiracy are true. 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 1st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: 9/11 conspiracy theories: Excrement? Or true?

It's full of books written about this big theory of conspiracy, about the CIA being involved, about...about... blah blah blah. Now heres my question:

How much importance do you assign to that ?

Me,I assign it the Excrement value.

Mod Edit : Sorry. I just had to change the words. Not that I disagreed with you, but the lanquage really wasnt suitable.
June 1st, 2004  
Marksman

That isnt conspiracy its just that goverment did belive the CIA and see what happend.They had a warning
June 1st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Please explain the reason for your vote. I dont mean Marksman but the guy who voted for theories are true. Thanks.
--
Boots
June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

That was me,didnt understand the question when i voted
June 5th, 2004  
silent driller

We do have SOME responsibility for the planes that hit their marks. The people on the planes could have attacked the attackers like those on flight 93.

... But these conspiracy theories are excrement, spewed forth from a horse's arse!
June 5th, 2004  
Marksman

No offence but thats ONLY in movies bro,but i heard that now you have policemans on every flight?
June 5th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
No offence but thats ONLY in movies bro,but i heard that now you have policemans on every flight?
Federal Marshals, AKA Sky Marshals.
June 5th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Marksmen wrote:
Quote:
No offence but thats ONLY in movies bro,
Well, on one of the flights(Flight 93) the passangers did attack the terrorists. Thats why the plane crashed in a field and not on an important target.
June 5th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Usually a hijack of an airliner is resolved with no loss of life of the passengers. On Flight 93 the passengers contacted relatives on cell phones and learned what had happened, and then realized the same would happen to them, hence the reason they attacked.
June 5th, 2004  
Marksman

In that kind of situation i wouldnt play hero,anything could set those guys off.In other hand if i had a fire arm(like marshals do)i would be rambo if needed