9/11 attacks and subsequent celebrations in Pakistan

Thread moved and off-topic posts deleted.

If some of you have a problem with a post/thread then please use the "report post" button, do not post it in the thread.

Thanks.

Xion said:
A montage of video clips of the September 11th 1999 attacks in New York and subsequent celebrations on Pakistani streets

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/CLIPS/wtcpak.rm
There are some people in my country, who love Taliban and hate USA. But that kind of Psychology is implanted by certain Mulla's or Maulvis for political gains. Such people are not properly educated and have very basic IQ level about world scenarios. Although some Policies of USA are not liked by many nations in the world but it is sad to see occurrences of such events in our country about 9/11.

Though President Musharraf has taken serious steps in moderanizing syllabus in Madarrassas in NWFP and Balochistan provinces and British and American Secretaries have verifed that through personal visits!

But overall Pakistani government has done much for USA and continues to support its ''War on Terror''. (Despite knowing that we betrayed our one-time friend Taliban!)

The problem in Islamic states is that that the clergy has a whole lot of clout in the social life of an indvidual, especially the illiterate ones or semi literate ones.

Therefore, at their bidding, the illiterate amongst the Pakistanis and there are many, jubilated. They continue to rally to the clergy's call and are anti American. Therefore, to them 9/11 was a matter of victory since they thought Osama had dared to **** the snoot at the mighty US. Unless Osama is caught, quartered and hanged, they will still have an icon to rally around and display glee at the discomfit of the US.

en......those celebrations probably just represent different individuals' opinions on that issue...

if someone hates U.S very much, he or she must feel some sort of joy that U.S is suffering from something...(dont punch me, american friends, i am jsut listing a fact)

but still, it is wrong to celebrate when thousand innocent ppl died on the other hand.

This happens, people danced in the streets in Germany after the successful invasions of France, Poland, Norway, etc. Americans danced in the street after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Russians danced after defeating Germany and killing millions of POW's, Poles, Jews and even their own people. People will always celebrate the deaths of their enemies or who they perceive to be their enemies. What I think is even worse is that in America we have to let some dumbass who managed to get a doctorate use his position at the University of Colorado to spread his message of hatred. What is this message you ask? This particular professor feels that the people killed in the 9/11 attacks on the WTC killed thousands of little Eichmann's because he believes that like Eichmann, all these people were servicemen to Genocide, they did the paperwork of Genocide. The weird part is that he gives his speeches with a Swastika hanging over him and he has some sort of Neo-Nazi student group as body guards. People in every country of the world rejoiced at the attacks of 9/11, but I still believe that a vast majority of people around the world condemned them, Palestinians and Israeli's, Chinese and Taiwanese(is that right?), Brits French, Germans, Russians, Croat and Serbian alike. All except two counties, Afghanistan and Iraq.....

Back