7 things women do that drive men mad

Speculation can be dangerous, its much safer to show how its done. Hold on, I'll get my camera.

OK Now I'm ready I've got my camera................................:mrgreen:

Waits, waits, waits, waits, waits...........:sleep:

Opa Brit, WAKE UP!

I said... never mind! (tucking in the blanket quietly around my dear Opa...):)

Its our Viking blood. Scandinavian girls are very independent.
Actually, I'm not such a bad girl. I'm very shy and demure and always sleep with my hands above the blanket

Last edited:
LOL, Oink oink oink!

Well, friends! From a strictly scientific point you can then speculate whether I’m putting my mouth down to the nipple or I’m capable of lifting the boobs up to my mouth. ;)

I suddenly felt a heatstroke.
A cold shower might help!

I suddenly felt a heatstroke.
A cold shower might help!

It hasn't helped me.:crybaby:

Love Scandinavian girls - they are very straightforward.

And anything else in a skirt and with a pulse. WATCH OUT YOU JOCKS!!!!:mrgreen:

Actually, I'm not such a bad girl. I'm very shy and demure and always sleep with my hands above the blanket

How does one scratch ones bum during the night with hands above the blankets?:confused:

Last edited:
Thankfully no childeren are present in this thread.

Being as I would hate to be the one to explain to their parents what all this can mean .:shock:

Being as I would hate to be the one to explain to their parents what all this can mean .:shock:
Well, they can start with the birds and the bees.

Had this been an American forum, this thread would have been one long beep! :wink:

Hold on to that thought, bro... there is a 13 year old forum member who just joined us recently...

Oh, what the hell, they have to learn from somewhere, don't they?:oops:

Well, they can start with the birds and the bees.

Had this been an American forum, this thread would have been one long beep! :wink:

Had this been an American forum, we would get death threats from certain groups already...:hide:

How does one scratch ones bum during the night with hands above the blankets?:confused:

Yeah, I want to know too- wait you told us already...

I still would like to observe this being done... from a scientific point of view... of course.:p

With that, I leave you with this song, dear
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p6fTDGLHGQ"]THOMAS DOLBY - She blinded me with science (1982) HD and HQ - YouTube[/ame]

I want to move to Scandanavia- I want to be a citizen... plenty of things to do for a mature gentleman like me!:whip:

A shy Scandinavian gal? I haven't met any shy Scandinavian gals

I want to move to Scandanavia- I want to be a citizen... plenty of things to do for a mature gentleman like me!:whip:

The best solution would be to live in Sweden, work in Norway, and spending the vacations in Denmark. If you do so, you have it covered

Back