65-Year-Old Gets Carded in Supermarket

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
65-Year-Old Gets Carded in Supermarket
FARMINGTON, Maine (AP) - A 65-year-old woman who went into a Farmington supermarket to buy wine was turned away because she didn't have an ID with her. But Barbara Skapa of Mount Vernon says that won't happen again. "I'll be bringing my driver's license with me from now on," Skapa said. She...

Common sense has gone right out the window here. the manager should be relieved of his position if he cannot tell that a 65 year old is old enough to purchase alcohol.

So retarded. These people should be revoked of their brains since they're not making any use of it anyway. Donate it to research... so we can research mental retardation and find preventive measures and cures.

i can understand asking for it if your manager is standing there....but 65 yrs old??? come on now...i have noticed though that some are flattered that they are carded...while others are annoyed lol...

This is stupid.

I am personally very annoyed with this "carding" deal. I still get carded in Wal-Mart for buying R rated movies, glue, and spray paint. (It's the movies that piss me off beyond all measure though).

At 65...that is just insanely stupid.

Back