Welcome to the forum 5CAV!
August 5th, 2004  
echo

Welcome to the forums!
Good to have you on board!
August 6th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Topic: So if you were in a M60A1...

Did you have the joy of have the M113's for your troops?

Welcome.

Semper Fi...
--
August 6th, 2004  
5CAV

Thanks for the welcome!

You got my era -- M60 and M113. I transitioned to the M1, but never had the pleasure of playing with a Bradley IFV. That 25mm chain gun looked like fun!
August 6th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5CAV
Thanks for the welcome!

You got my era -- M60 and M113. I transitioned to the M1, but never had the pleasure of playing with a Bradley IFV. That 25mm chain gun looked like fun!
The NG unit that I was in traqnsitioned from TLAM and Scouts to Mech Infantry, we had 113's. Interesting rolling box, a little anemic in support weapons, they could have at least bolted a Mk19 on it in a small turrent like the AMTRAAK.
August 6th, 2004  
ENRG

Welcome..

You've prooved that you know your way around weapons

Now, talk armory!

Just kidding.. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay..

"'Cause you can never leave.." - Eagles
August 6th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Wow, I'm learning stuff! A little lost, but hey, that's nothing new, in fact, if I wasn't, people would think I was doing drugs or something. 8)

Anyways, welcome to the forum dude! You didn't put me to sleep, and that, my new friend (haha, just a little hyper lol) is an acomplishment.
August 7th, 2004  
5CAV

Quote:
they could have at least bolted a Mk19 on it in a small turrent
We never had MK19s in any of my units, so I never got to play with that one. It looks like it would be a lot of fun, though.

We had M2HBs (no shield or cupola) on our M113s. But those M2HBs sure beat the M85s we had in the M60A1 cupolas. Thankfully, when we transitioned to the Abrams, we went back to the M2HBs for the TC.
August 11th, 2004  

Welcome to the forum!