51 year old woman

jillyz12

This woman is 51…

She is TV health guru Gillian McKeith, advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet high in organic fruits and vegetables.
She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements.

This woman is also 51…

She is Nigella Lawson a TV cook, who eats meat, butter and desserts.

I rest my case.

Nigela Lawson is absolutely stunning, on top of that she's a brilliant cook.
Be nice to me,... I believe she's distantly connected to me by marriage, through the Lyons family.

I only found out via the TV show, "Who Do You Think You Are"

By the same token, I'm possibly as distantly related to you. Thankfully the good looks genes have all come through to me.:p

Related to Nigela Lawson? But can you cook like her?

You could possibly be related to me, dunno about the good looks though my mum always said I was a beautiful baby.:mrgreen:

No BS, Nigela looks a lot like my 2nd wife! Gillian looks like a nurse I lived with for a while - did not end well. Relevance - None, just old memories.

"It’s hard to think straight with all that softness and heat and scent in your face." (re: women)

No BS, Nigela looks a lot like my 2nd wife! Gillian looks like a nurse I lived with for a while - did not end well. Relevance - None, just old memories.

"It’s hard to think straight with all that softness and heat and scent in your face." (re: women)

Lucky blighter.

I eat what I want, do not do any exercise, do what I want, and I am still in shape...

Round is a shape, get used to it!

And see what those so called holistic things will do to you... :)

Related to Nigela Lawson? But can you cook like her?

You could possibly be related to me, dunno about the good looks though my mum always said I was a beautiful baby.:mrgreen:
Not "related" in the true sense, but yes we do share relatives in common. I've been wondering how I might get on her Christmas list, her triple chocolate biscuits sound great.

I cook like her about as well as I look like her.:D

Not "related" in the true sense, but yes we do share relatives in common.

Come to think of it, my Granddad from my mums side came from Yorkshire. That's where your mob came from isn't it Spike?

I've been wondering how I might get on her Christmas list, her triple chocolate biscuits sound great.

I wouldn't mind just getting a cuddle from her:wink:

I cook like her about as well as I look like her.:D

So I take it you don't have gorgeous long brown curly hair, dark eyes to kill for, you cook like a pongo with a fag in his mouth and..............(belay that, I might be banned)

Back