5.56X45mm from Mississippi

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
I just PMed 5.56X45mm and he replied with the following:

"Well, I just got to a computer. So I'm seeing what's going on. I'm in Biloxi Mississippi. I'm tried, hungry, dirty, and happy. I feel like shit but those that I've helped so far are doing better know. SO I'm doing better. I'm just reading right now. i don't have time to post. But if you let the folks know what's happening. You'll be helping me. Well, take care.

Luis (5.56X45mm)"

If you guys remember, he is currently in the South helping out. He asked me to let you guys know, and I did. The forums are with those of us who are there right now.

Well, now that I have time to post. I'll let some of you guys know what's going on. Biloxi is in a bad state right now. Now power, running water, or any place open for food. Most of the buildings have been destoryed. And people are in need of medical help. What they got me doing is working at a field hospital. I'm no doctor, but I do what I can. I'm CPR/Fist Responder certified. So I can provide the basics of medical help. Mostly what I do is help unload the sick and injured and also help them with food and water. I alway have a ruck full of bottled water. When people ask for it, I give it to them. As for the situation with the law here. It's pretty calm right now. We're all armed so no one thinks of causing problems. The best thing that happened to me was when a little girl about 5 or 6 looked sad. She lost her dog. So I went to one of the K9 units and asked the officer/handler if she can pet the dog (of course I asked if the dog is safe too.) Her face lit up like a christmas tree. For a split second, she was happy. Right now I promised her that by tomorrow she'll have a new puppy to play with. I radioed a friend in Tallahassee, with the next shipment of supplies. He'll bring a stuffed toy dog. I hope that he get's here in time. Well, take care guys. It's 9:40pm here, and I'm dog bopne tired. I gotta get up tomorrow at 6am. So good night and good fight.

Luis (5.56X45mm)

I'm happy to hear that you are providing the help that is so badly needed. I am sure that the people there appreciate what you're doing for them. I hope the good folks there know that the rest of America is wishing them well. Let them know we are giving and doing whatever we can to help them and that they won't be forgotten.
5.56X45mm, we are proud to count you as one of us. Thank you.

Well, I just got home from Biloxi Mississippi. And I'll tell you what. I'm dog bone tired. But on the god news. that little girl got her new toy puppy. And her name is Kassey. And she's happier than heck. She and her family were transported to the Great State of Florida where little Kassey will start school. I've done my part. And even though I wanted to stay there. Our time was done. Local Law Enforcement and other law enfrcement groups from Florida are heading into the State to help control the problem. Well, I'm tired and I just walked in the door. It's raining and I heared that there's another hurricane heading to Florida or the South East of the US. So, I'm gonna try and get some slleep while I can.

Luis (5.56X45mm)

PS - Riding in the UH-60 Blackhawk helicoptors is fun. No matter how many times I did it in Afghanistan. And the kids loved it too.

Glad you made it home. Thanks for your efforts buddy. I'm positive this experience has neriched you and made a better man out of you.

Good job. Thanks for helping the victims. My Girl friend and I made a donation, although small, but we try to do what we can.

Back