40000 strong

tetvet

Banned
The size of the NYPD is 40000 strong give or take a few they are well organized and they are not now or ever going to take any s--t from the Mayor they don't have too De Boise put his foot right in the middle of it now he can't get it off his shoe meanwhile the minor players in the zoo are having a field day because the Cops aren't responding to minor infractions the dealers are doing their thing the petty thieves are doing their thing , something going to have to give .:rockin:

Hey there, I will ALWAYS be a New Yorker, no matter where I live! Please do not call the City a zoo. To me and a hell of alot of others, it is the greatest city in the world! So the cops aren't meeting their quotas, big deal! Let the small guy slide for a day. Murders or down to what, like three hundred for last year?!!! Uh, pretty damn good.
The cops demonstrated bad behavior at the funeral by turning away from the screen where De Blasio was speaking from. You do not have to like the man, but still respect the office. Bratton even said that. Yeah, he did.
What else, huh????????

I was born in the Bronx myself use too have a great ZOO there then the Puerto Ricans moved in and the whole place became a ZOO .

I was born in the Bronx myself use too have a great ZOO there then the Puerto Ricans moved in and the whole place became a ZOO .

My daughter's father came from Bronx too. Yeah, on purpose a girlfriend and I took the subway to the Pelham stop. The rats were as big as cats there. And she was scared... LMSAO!

Anyway, I was talking about Manhattan, NYC.

Ciao for now.

Back