400,000 posts reached today..

So how long do we have to reach this goal?

Threads: 72,531, Posts: 499,755, Members: 7,211

245 to go.

Last edited:
Yay!!!! Just over 200 to go when I logged on. Almost there!!! And its about friggin' time!!!! :D

Yay!!!! Just over 200 to go when I logged on. Almost there!!! And its about friggin' time!!!! :D
But who knows what may happen when we cross over to 500k posts?
Maybe the server implodes because of the heavy weight of all of those posts?? What if it's massive weight forms a black hole that swallows the entire solar system??

Hm, maybe it's safest to stay on this side for a while longer so from now on you all can only post one post per day, in total! just to be safe... ;)

But who knows what may happen when we cross over to 500k posts?
Maybe the server implodes because of the heavy weight of all of those posts?? What if it's massive weight forms a black hole that swallows the entire solar system??

Hm, maybe it's safest to stay on this side for a while longer so from now on you all can only post one post per day, in total! just to be safe... ;)

Can't you just wind it forward to 500k so I can get out of these inane threads?

April 15th, 2009 - 19:37
Threads, postings, polls, announcements
forencontent.gif

• Postings: 499,839
  • Threads: 72,545
  • These have been read 25,315,818 times.
  • 63 threads are marked as sticky.
  • 833 thread(s) with a poll.

I suppose so. Maybe I'm just upset because y'all are gonna hit while I'm at work tomorrow and I won't be here to celebrate. Less than a hundred to go. Good job, everyone!! You're welcome, TI!! :)

Last edited:
Back