40 civilians killed - Page 4

--

May 24th, 2004  
Jtf2

Lol you delete my post when im right? lol

there was video on the wedding us military says :....opps i did it again..
May 24th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtf2
Lol you delete my post wen im right? lol

there wasa video on the wedding us military says :....opps i did it again..

Hey!

Last warning, start making complete and responsible (hopefully being mature is not too much to ask ) arguments. This "I'm right, everyone else is wrong" pattern of posting without any evidence or attempt at making a rational argument to support your position (along with the snide comments) has got to go. Since you refuse to listen to private warnings or public hints to change your behaviour, this is your last.
And before you claim this is censorship, grab yourself a dictionary. (we didn't delete any of your posts, either, chief)
May 24th, 2004  
Jtf2

Mod edit: This post has disappeared because the poster failed to follow the directions above. If you want to say something is a fact, post a daggone link.
Yours truly, Redneck
--
May 24th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: video

about the video from the wedding:

1-Who can tell wich wedding it's from?

2-Even if it is from the specific wedding, so what? It dosent show everything, just the parts they want to show.

3-Even if it was an innocent crowd of celebrators, they fired in the air in a middle of a war zone, so they made them selves a target.
May 25th, 2004  

Topic: Re: video

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
about the video from the wedding:

1-Who can tell wich wedding it's from?

2-Even if it is from the specific wedding, so what? It dosent show everything, just the parts they want to show.

3-Even if it was an innocent crowd of celebrators, they fired in the air in a middle of a war zone, so they made them selves a target.
Does anyone have a link to this video? I'd like to see it.
May 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

I dont think you do...From what ive seen its preety much arabs dancing treditional dances....And eating food..
May 25th, 2004  

Quote:
I dont think you do...From what ive seen its preety much arabs dancing treditional dances....And eating food..
In that case, nevermind.
May 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

not a folkdancing fan 1217?
May 25th, 2004  

Quote:
not a folkdancing fan 1217?
Not really, I like eating though. But I'm, not a fan of watching other people eat either...
June 23rd, 2004  
silent driller

I'm all about watching people eat food! I'm an avid food eater myself
But anyway, it really is stupid to fire weapons in the air. Just ask New Yorkers!