4 years

:salute2:
In class conducting interviews when someone asked if I thought we had been attacked. I said no, because I had no reason to suspect otherwise until the next class

i woke up to my when my clock radio went off. the news came on and there was something about the attack and i didn't quiet believe it. it wasn't until the announcer asked everyone to pray for the victims (cuz religion is never discussed on tripleM;)) that i realised it was for real.
i went up and turned on the TV and saw it. my folks were out for an early morning walk. i was going to tell my little brother and sister, but i thought i should probably let my parents break it too them, and i didn't want to wake them up, i didn't know what to say. when my parents got home i told them and mum started crying and didn't stop all day. the thing i remember most is the intense anger and hatred towards these people, sure im no fan of bush but who the :cen: were these people to kill civilians on such a large scale.
then i went to school, where it was pretty much all anyone talked about. and i got into a fight in 3rd period when some jackass said that they (the USA deserved it) and kicked out of class. jackass.
i collected the news papers for about the next two weeks or so, and have kept them all, i figure they are a pretty iconic piece of history, something to give to the nieces and nephews to show in class.

Back