3 days to live

cpl_clarke

If you had three days to live what would you do?

Personally I would say my goodbyes, sell my stuff, give everything to charity, get drunk and have a big :cen: fest

I'd do all the drugs I could handle, drink, just kill people I've had beef with in the past. Then maybe go out like Charles Whitman :p

Thing is.....if you only have 3 days left you are probably too sick to do much. Or you are on death row at the state pen waiting your execution. Or worse....

So, I am hoping to never know when I only have 3 days left. And I'll continue to live everyday to the fullest.

(but yeah, 13th redneck....I'd probably have all the sex possible too, LOL)

3...days to live huh...*Goes to Gun Room* I am so glad that the Republicans got rid of that Assult weapons ban...now Half of these guns are legal agian...

Basicly Sin,Sin,Sin<seX,Sex,Sex,Kill,Kill,Kill

I really don't know what I'd do. Probably kill all of the people that made fun of me (seriously made fun, to the breaking point).

I would confess in love, hate, get laid once or twice, and get drunk. When my friends and I were little we always worried that if the world end too soon we will die virgins

pte_clarke said:
If you had three days to live what would you do?

Personally I would say my goodbyes, sell my stuff, give everything to charity, get drunk and have a big :cen: fest

First day: Say my goodbyes to my loved ones, my friends, and my gf (after having as much possible sex with her as possible)

Second day: Find uranium, buy a ticket to Hong Kong, fly to Hong kong (day would be over by then)

Third day: Well... You know what happens. Boom. :twisted:

Btw... i'm not racist, I choose Hong Kong because I see it as the best place to take as many down with me as possible. I'd choose New York and all but you know... Pretty hard to do that in New York. Really i'm not a pshyco :lol:

Back