2nd most powerful country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkill

who is the 2nd most powerful country to the usa....alot of people say alot of different things. im not sure which though people say its either the uk or china? which one is it?

Depends on the criteria you use to measure against but I will go with China in fact I am not so sure I would rate the UK in the top 5 nations any longer. Simple fact of the matter is that China has the population and economy to reach the number one spot in a few years (20-50) if they play their cards right then it will be interesting to see who fills the number two spot, there is a lot discussion about India and even Brazil.

Last edited:
China has a lot of people, a lot of area, and a lot of natural resources.
Russia has a a lot of area, a lot of natural resources, and more than a few people when it comes to population of nations of the World.

China lacks global reach with her Military Forces at the present time, transport to the battlefield being China's main shortfall.

China has a lot of people, a lot of area, and a lot of natural resources.
Russia has a a lot of area, a lot of natural resources, and more than a few people when it comes to population of nations of the World.

China lacks global reach with her Military Forces at the present time, transport to the battlefield being China's main shortfall.

I feel that you have a good point there Gator, logistics are always going to be a bit of a problem when using their infantry.

I would be going China, she is keeping to quiet for my liking, and I think has much than she allows the rest of the world to know.

I also think she is the biggest threat out side the ME.

2nd most powerful country -- Can someone post an explanation.

I was about to reply to That thread when I noticed that it was closed. Can someone just enlighten everyone why this thread was closed.

I'm betting it's along the lines of "no nation X vs nation Y" threads, but the reason for closing the thread was not posted into the thread prior to it being locked/closed. Feel free to delete my Thread, but can someone pop an explanation in there? I think it would be useful for people to be aware of and/or reminded.

Merged your post into this one now.. :smil:
It's my fault... I actually forgot to post an explanation when I locked it, but your right with your assumptions..
We've had very bad experience with country vs. country posts in the past so that's why we're locking most of them now. (all of them have lead to flame wars...)

I'm pretty sure we used to have a sticky about that but I can't find it now. :?
I was looking for it when I locked this post, but since I couldn't find it I forgot about this thread as well.. :p

More info, and maybe some rules updates will follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back