29 N.J. Students Punished After Using Pennies To Pay For Lunch

Its think the school board needs to lighten up and take a joke. Disrespecting Lunch Aides? how did they do that? BTW thats 5800 hundred pennies.

^^^^ I agree. They didn't hurt anyone, and it seems like they made their point about the lunch period being too short.

I actually think its really cool as well.

I'm gonna get me and some of my friends to try it........muwahahahahaha.

anyways, my parents did the same thing to a toll booth worker a long ways back. we paid in like a 1.35 toll all in pennies. hilarious.

Its think the school board needs to lighten up and take a joke. Disrespecting Lunch Aides? how did they do that? BTW thats 5800 hundred pennies.

There's probably a lot more that we don't hear about.
I wouldn't doubt for a minute that the pennies were simply the last straw that broke the camel's back.
I remember stupid little 13 year olds banging their food trays screaming "Hey, hey, hey! I want some service over here." That's when I was in middle school.
Personally I'm on the side that our kids need a LOT more ass kicking.
Hang them upside down for about an hour to let more blood get into their brain to enhance their thought process.
I taught part time at a local school while in the Marines (additional duty ARRRRGHHH!!!!!) and some of those kids would try to threaten you based on their father's rank.
Kid: "Do you know who my father is?"
Me: "On your face dipshit!"
The teachers loved me.
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Back