21st Birthday present

Locke

hey!
am currently brainstorming what to get my best friend and i was curious to know what those of you over 21 got for thier 21st birthday?

mm im 21 in a month but know what im getting, im getting some more flying lessons from my folks.
Was my mates 21st last week and i made him a 21st pack. Like i put all his favorite stuff in it, I got him a cd and dvd he wanted put it in it with a bottle of jd :p and a hoodie. Depends how much you wanna spend. Its so hard ot buy for guys

Oh locke, I was under the impression that you were older than you are? Well there you go. If he is single, why dont you find him a wife.

Just kidding.

wife of lips said:
Oh locke, I was under the impression that you were older than you are? Well there you go. If he is single, why dont you find him a wife.

Just kidding.

I think he wants to buy him a present not punish him.

8)

for my friends 21st, girl this time. We got her a stripper lol she loved that. I'm sure your mate would enjoy it

wife of lips said:
Just kidding.
im trying to spend money on him, not him throwing it away!!!

lol the stripper is an awesome idea, but hes from a fairly straight christian family and um yeah i dont think we would be terribly popular. we've already been told that our speech has to be fairly clean and cant be too embarrassing (whats teh point then eh?!) so we dont offend the older family members

when are you 21 irish?

15th of september. That sucks a bit, You could always buy him a limited addition bible type thing lol ok only joking. Why not bring him out to strip/club/pub when his family aint around. Or get him concert tickets or something along that lines....sounds like its goina be a wild party lol You gotta have the jokes and the 'unclean' chat

LOL yeah, i hear there is a new edition of the bible out with all new content!! w00t!! even more commandments to lighten up your day!!!

hes a pain, he hasn't done that much, and hes made sure hes done all his stupid stuff around people we dont know, so we have nooo idea what happened.

is it just me or is august/september really busy with birthdays?

god yes! Im broke usually for july/aug/sept lol plus you go back to uni in sept so its counting pennies time lol
I cant wait for my 21st though im having a big house party yeow! My house is going get recked thats not goina be much fun the next day though. U 21 already?
You should celebrate your mates bday again without his rents then, bring him out for a night on the town and get him wasted lol The new bible is awesome i hear, full of colourdy pictures as well :p

Locke said:
LOL yeah, i hear there is a new edition of the bible out with all new content!! w00t!! even more commandments to lighten up your day!!!

hes a pain, he hasn't done that much, and hes made sure hes done all his stupid stuff around people we dont know, so we have nooo idea what happened.

is it just me or is august/september really busy with birthdays?

Well I guess we know what a lot of parents get for xmas then.
:)

irish: im 21 on august 11 and yeah, am having a nice big house party, the neighbours have already been forewarned and evacuation suggested.

monty: lol yeah go figure, hot summer nights, and they only make it hotter and sweatier.........OMG ban me, ban me now LMAO

WoL:
cwln121l.jpg
eh? ;)

lol do you give him his allowance when you allow him to go out lips? Thats the way to have by i tell ya ;)
Ya i live in the country (my family home is) and neighbours and fairly relaxed so no trouble there 'hopefully' but sure you can always butter them up the next day :p
But ill be having one at uni in my house and my neightbours are b*tches! They called the police on us so much last year it was lousy

lol
must have been a decent party then!

what are the times for your uni breaks? we go back in july!! :?

july :shock: god thats horrible. Ive been off since june 5th and not back til september 28th. Nice little break, but i have to repeat some exams so im back to do that now. Then we get from 18th of dec til feb 2nd off for xmas (in that time we do our exams and then 3 weeks at easter. Our is uni is just 24week school year, 12 weeks per term. What you studying?

Back