I really was not that impressed with that movie. But I hope that's when the world will end. It gives me something to plan for. I wonder what I should wear that day........

OK I'm over it, I swear to God if the end comes December 12,2012 I WANT OVERTIME!

Yes at this stage I am thinking in 2013 we should track down the Mayans and give them a resounding kick in the nuts.

What is annoying me the most are the "Documentaries" trying to tie 2012 with Nostradamus and every other crackpot that has made a generalised comment about the world in the past 1000 years.

Is this going to happen every ten years or so now? Wasn't the end of the world predicted with Y2K? So when 2012 comes and goes I want to be the first to predict the world will end October 7th, 2026. You heard it here first folks.

If it happens or not..there's nothing we can do about it....just keep living....enjoy life, family, friends, and try and make every day the best day ever!!!!! kiss, kiss...hug, hug...:)

Let's say it ended and we ended up somewhere else where God was going to welcome us to heaven, I'm gonna punch him in the mouth.

2012 is the year the aliens who built the pyramids return and reveal that we have been the object of the longest-running end-of-the-world prank in Milky Way history.

The Apocalypse has proven quite profitable, I may open a Apocalypse T shirt stand, I can see it now, "I survived the Apocalypse" Or....some after life shirts "I got fried in 2012" ha!

If it happens or not..there's nothing we can do about it....just keep living....enjoy life, family, friends, and try and make every day the best day ever!!!!! kiss, kiss...hug, hug...

Everybody has their interpretations about the mayan prophecy but far as I know, it's not the end - one more upstart rises in east, conflict, silence then looking to the people of the west for help. A new beginning after all this happens. Didn't hear about no end. :p

If it happens or not..there's nothing we can do about it....just keep living....enjoy life, family, friends, and try and make every day the best day ever!!!!! kiss, kiss...hug, hug...:)

You do realise that if it does happen, we cant just "Keep living"?

What about all the credit cards that expire in 2014? They world can't end before that.

I called m one and only credit card company today and asked that very question ( yea I' a smart a**) they told me if the world ends on Dec 21,2012 I'll be issued a new expiration date on my credit card LMAO
things lie that is why i send them $20.01 o na bill that's $20 :) I know it doesn't do anything, but I liove to picture teh look on their faces when they open it up

Last edited:
Back