If we do see the end of the world, will the Obama administration give the world another govt bail out?

Well if its the end of the world, I don't see how he could. Although I'm sure he'd try. :roll:

Well depends on how much back taxes you owe on your portion of the world.

Last edited:
Well, two more years to live. Maybe a everyday-planner should be bought. Or, sell everything, travel the earth just spending for two years, and at the 14th of December 2012, realize how stupid it was.

have it anyway, at the end we might all be dead anyway LOL

So.....what're you sayin'? Just because I like to watch things blow up doesn't mean I would implode the event center where the party is at. While all the attendees are still inside. I would never. :angel:

So.....what're you sayin'? Just because I like to watch things blow up doesn't mean I would implode the event center where the party is at. While all the attendees are still inside. I would never. :angel:

No what I'm saying is we might all drink ourselves to death or go to sleep for so long that the end of the world might come and go before we know it :)

Personally I can only think of one better way to die than drunk.

No what I'm saying is we might all drink ourselves to death or go to sleep for so long that the end of the world might come and go before we know it :)

Personally I can only think of one better way to die than drunk.

Oh. So........I should return the dynamite then? I wonder if I kept the receipt......:mrgreen:

Back