2009 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
I figured since this was selection Sunday, I would start a thread to discuss.

I was happy Maryland knocked off Wake Forest and very happy to see USC win the PAC 10 Championship.

It should be a good tourney.

I think it will be a great year. I can't wait!!!! Only 3.5 hours to go till selection begins. GOOOOOOOOOO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pffffffffffft. Not even. Boooooooo Duke!!!! Goooooooo Heels!!!!!

I was pretty pleased with the way the brackets came out, though I was a little disappointed to see Kentucky left out.

Yay, TI!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad to know you feel the same. :mrgreen: What do you think USC's chances are against BC?

They could pull it off. Their records are almost the same. 22-11 vs. 21-12. I think they have a chance.

You think so, TOG? I definitely think its one of the tougher brackets, but I think Louisville will do all right. I think they're the only team that can challenge UNC for the title. But then I'm a biased Heels fan soooooooo. :D

Any thoughts on the Alabama State-Morehead State play-in game tonight?

You think so, TOG? I definitely think its one of the tougher brackets, but I think Louisville will do all right. I think they're the only team that can challenge UNC for the title. But then I'm a biased Heels fan soooooooo. :D

Any thoughts on the Alabama State-Morehead State play-in game tonight?
They'll get by Ohio State, unless the Buckeyes shoot 95% FG. But Kansas, Utah, and Michigan State will give them a hard run.

But, nonetheless, my first look Final Four has UNC over Louisville in the title. Memphis and Villanova being the other finalists.

Last edited:
Yeah maybe. I don't think they'll have too much trouble getting to the Final Four, but time will tell. I'm looking for some really good upsets this year. There's a few possibilities.

Back