2008 OLYMPICS.

nothing will come of it. good for him. one more to go.

oh, and Army PFC Vincent Hancock wins gold in skeet shooting, beating Norweigian Tore Brovold. Sorry Redleg... we kick you ass :D

Last edited:
Good games, good games. I am pleased to report that Great Britain are still in there kicking. Great , Britain.

I am away for the next week, so no computor to hammer. Enjoy the games guys.

oh, and Army PFC Vincent Hancock wins gold in skeet shooting, beating Norweigian Tore Brovold. Sorry Redleg... we kick you ass :D

Yay! Good for him! :)

EIGHT GOLDS FOR MICHAEL PHELPS!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations to Phelps, now it's my turn to take chance in London...............damn.

Not really... Alain Bernard holding some world records... Not quite an upset, as they were winning until the end... The upset was Lezak being able to come back from such a large deficit to win it.

TERRIBLE disappointment for Shawn Johnson... :( I really wanted her to win a gold...

It will be an interesting 100m Relay between the Americans and Jamaicans, that is one event worth watching, that is assuming they both get the batten round and Bolt stays awake whilst waiting !

PS Has anyone realised GB had hidden motors in their bikes yet? Dread to think what fuelled them, but the cyclists sole diet was beans and peas.

Last edited:
All the athletes competing at these Games, well good luck to them... :smile:

As for the Australian media.......... I do not understand them at all.. One minute they're lauding Australia's accomplishments, well at least our Gold winning women, apparently the silvers & bronzes being taken by our guys don't count.. :???:

Next minute, they're crediting England's performance on the number of Australian coaches/athletes that they've managed to lure to England to improve on Britain's traditional mediocre performances........

Give me a break, Olympic spirit is about the competition, medals go to those who compete the best.........

All the athletes competing at these Games, well good luck to them... :smile:

As for the Australian media.......... I do not understand them at all.. One minute they're lauding Australia's accomplishments, well at least our Gold winning women, apparently the silvers & bronzes being taken by our guys don't count.. :???:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/medals_table/default.stm

Yes, you've missed your opportunity there, you could have redefined the table ranking in terms of number of medals like certain American media!:roll: unfortunately for the Aussies it doesn't work after last night. :)

Here is another way of ranking medals by population etc you will like the last one!

http://c4news.com/livepages/olympics2008/c4/olympicsResults.html

Last edited:
Looks like someones greased the baton's again, shame because Jamaica v US would have been a classic.

2008 Olympics have been devastating for the Americans, dq'd for running out of lane and now the baton slip-ups....

But, I'm very pleased for and amazed by the Jamaicans.. They're going to be real trouble at the Commonwealth Games in 2010. Still don't understand why the Australian Olympic Committee wouldn't submit our relay team, even though they qualified to go..... :?

But it's also about putting down others. heheheh. Game on!

^^ lmao you'd reckon so eh? especially the way the media do carry on, (particularly the Australian media. HSV7 have some sort of fantasy tally going where Australia has won about 70 gold medals.... idiots ;-))

Last edited:
Back