2006 schedule NEXTEL

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Chevy driver will win championship again though not Tony, Jeff Gordon or
Jimmie Johnson will take it unless the Roush Brigade can get there stuff
together, RCR will at least squek one victory though it might come in the
Busch Series not Cup and Gibbs Racing will have one of there rookies in
victory lane.

Im thinking Stewart again, and then hopefully 5 more.

I used to be a #8 fan then i realize then i started watching stewart and one things for sure "smoke" can drive. Hes not a pretty boy either, he doesnt shave every day and hes got a little bit of a gut hes a racer true and true.

03/26/06 Bristol Motor Speedway
04/02/06 Martinsville Speedway
10/14/06 Lowe's Motor Speedway

Il be attending those three races.

Last edited:
I'm not a die-hard NASCAR fan, but my buddy from business school is the General Manager for Darlington Raceway, so I went to catch the Southern 500 twice: 2002 and 2004; good stuff. Also hit the Monster Mile at Dover back in June 2005, since it's relatively close to NYC (and now DC).

I've liked Smoke much more ever since he got his temper under control. Good to see him win the Cup last year.

I liked him better when he was a loose cannon, but hey, that's just me.
:)
Lt, you lucky lucky dog.
;)

Jimmie johnson got lucky in the 500 thats was a great race tough luck for
Ryan Newman and Casey Mears but it shows that theres no problem with
Charger its race strategy thats wins races not the car. Dale jr fans it will be a long year again so hang in there ok be paitent and he will deliver win.

Bump. As the TV ad goes (given the results this past weekend in Richmond): "Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunior!" :lol:

If Gordon hadn't had his distributor go on him, both the 24 and the 20 could have given Jr. a run for the money. Just wait till darlington this weekend.

i got to watch the busch race tonight while studying for finals, but tomorrow i'm at work during the race. i just hope to get out in time to catch at least the last 20 laps.

Gordon... blecht, I can't even type the "Rainbow Warrior"'s name, and btw what an appropriate title for the pouf, without feeling violently ill.

Junior earned his ride. For a short time I was a tire tosser on a late model team in Nashville and I saw Jr and his crew make fools of themselves as they learned the hard way how to win at this sport. Daddy didn't buy him his ride, he earned it. During the week he and his crew worked at Dale Earnhardt Chevy in Nashville and raced on the weekends. I will always respect his dad for how he handled it and his son for sucking it up and making it happen.

You know, that doesn't surprise me that Big E would do that. Something about him always screamed "old school" to me, and that included how he was going to let Little E earn his way up.

Back