• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, if my national team will play.

• Maybe Ill wathc the final games.

• NO!

• Soccer? Why on earth would I watch that?!

• Total voters
If my national team play in it?...

MY NATIONAL TEAM ARE GOING TO BLOODY WIN IT!!
But just in case we don't, I'll be happy so long as we wipe the floor with the French.

I'm not gonna just watch it, I will be there. 8)

My hometown is one of the venues. I hope we'll get at least one intersting match.

MY NATIONAL TEAM ARE GOING TO BLOODY WIN IT!!

Just in case you are not a countryman of mine.... FORGET IT, PAL!! :twisted:

I think the Czechs will suffer from the Over Achiever's slump.
Greece probably won't be pulling off any more surprises and will be lucky to qualify.
Ireland are looking good at the moment though so wouldn't rule them out, though I think the semi finals is a bit far fetched for them.

Greece got lucky one time,but thats all.I hope that my sorry ass national team gets in,if they dont il be cheering for Ireland

Although my national team is doing pretty well points-wise, I doubt if they can make the final. We still have to face the Rumanias and the Hollands. :(

I'm still gonna watch the whole cup anyway. It's been a tradition since 1986.

Ireland!! will they even qualify?
:x

Rated 6th in world, Have lost one game in the last 22. Beating Holland, Portugal, Chechs, Drawing with Brazil. Havent lost a game at home since 1999. Kept Holland out of world cup with 10men when they were tipped to win the world cup.

Last world cup 1/4 final losing to spain on penos without Roy Keane. Ask any spanish man they were lucky to win.

Never been beatn by England on Big stage since 50s.

Last time we were playing England we went 1-0 up and match abandoned because brits wriped the pitch up!!

Greece got lucky one time. It was that one time that won the European cup beating Portugal twice, Spain and who ever else.[/quote]

Ireland will qualify...They are better than all the teams in their qualifying round. So they will take the first in the qualifying stage. And Israel will take second.... :D Hey, its possible, we tied against france and switzerland, and we beat Cyprus. Its very possible this time around... :)

Back