2005 Edwards Air Force Base Show

Thanks, Cooler King. It came off my USAA calendar, each month has a quote and that one was for March. BTW did you know that Ted's wing man was John Glenn?
I put it here because I'll change my sig next month.

"Set your goals, stay focused and you will succeed." - Ted Williams Marine Corps pilot World War II & Korea and Baseball Hall of Famer

Last edited:
tomtom22 said:
Thanks, Cooler King. It came off my USAA calendar, each month has a quote and that one was for March. BTW did you know that Ted's wing man was John Glenn?
I put it here because I'll change my sig next month.

"Set your goals, stay focused and you will succeed." - Ted Williams Marine Corps pilot World War II & Korea and Baseball Hall of Famer

I didn't know that one. Talk about a great one, two punch. :avi:

my afjrotc supposed to go.. =.=
ugh once again.. no field trip.. my colonel sucks at planning.. maybe thats why his a LT.col and he served for 27 years... :( man we do nothing in class.. just sit and talk about how we can better ourselves and do nothing about it.. i been in it for 2 years.. i have nothing to show for it.. man i cant wait for next year.. kitty hawk field trip. OH YES. 8) 8 days of ownage!

oh man i went there last year.. we had a tour with a school bus! lolol.. imagine 2 yellow school bus going around air fields lol! man i saw some sweet asss planes oh man. saw the global hawk as well oh man so cool. and food.. i got like.. tons for 5 dollars.. and they got the best milk shakes.. A LARGE one for 50 cents OH MAN!!!! man if I join the military.. ill be fat in 2 seconds lol.... man air force food was great.. and ppl say navy has best.. man i wonder how good teh navy gets =o!!!

Last edited:
Man, I'd get a terrible sunburn on the roof of my mouth trying to take all of that in. Edwards also has a great golf course if you get tired of looking at aircraft.

Back