2000th registered user???

Rotty261

I will put up 100 of my milbucks to whoever guesses the day that we have our 2000th user sign up. Before you post your day make sure someone else has not already picked it, if there is a double post, the first person to enter the day will get the milbucks. If everyone wants to we could go with day and nearest hour, rounded up from time of sign in. I am sure someone else will hit some rules that might be needed. The only things I can think of would be that you cannot make a fraudulent account to sway the contest your direction, I am sure the mods will figure it out and then I will want my milbucks back.

I will not take part, because I do not want to win my own milbucks...

:cen: I already donated the 100 milbucks to Trevor.....maybe he will be a standup guy and return them since he didn't actually win....If not no big deal I paid because I swear that on the 9th the screen said 2000 registered users.

Rotty261 said:
:cen: I already donated the 100 milbucks to Trevor.....maybe he will be a standup guy and return them since he didn't actually win....If not no big deal I paid because I swear that on the 9th the screen said 2000 registered users.

I thought the same thing. O well. I gave you your money back.

No winner since no one guessed the 10th. I will give both Trevor and Dark 25 a piece for being the closest.

Back