2 Year Old Called For Jury Duty

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Two-Year-Old Is Called for Jury Duty
Kaylee Reynolds had a problem when she recently received a summons to serve on a jury. She wasn't old enough to read it.

The 2-year-old has quite a few years to go before she reaches the minimum age of 18 to serve on a state jury. Lucky for Kaylee, Massachusetts Jury Commissioner Patricia Reynolds seemed willing to let it slide for a while.

"We'll give her a 16-year grace period," Wood told The Standard-Times of New Bedford.

Wood guessed the mix-up could be traced to a local census form. If the form has a blank or mistaken birth date, July 4, 1776 is filled in.

"With that date we'll know it is wrong," Wood said.

Besides her questionable understanding of the concepts of guilt or innocence, there are other reasons why it's best to wait for Kaylee to serve. Her mother, Patricia, says Kaylee gets really cranky if she doesn't get her noontime nap.

(I get cranky if I don't get my nap too!)

They seem to be looking for more intelligent jurors these days.. She couldn't do any worst and the people that they've got these days....They could've used her in the Micheal Jerskon ped0 case.. Ray Charles could see that dude was guilty... Ray is blind and dead..

Dig what i'm sayin?

Peace out
Nachos

Back