1962 war: - Page 2

--
Boots

May 5th, 2005  
Jack_Mordino

[quote="godofthunder9010"]Dead giveaway that this is a propagandist crap.
Quote:
both suffered from imperialist and colonialist aggression, oppression and exploitation.
Check out all those favored buzzwords of the Communist media machines worldwide!! And they're just tossing them out there, even though both China and India have a history of being guilty of all of the above ... love that stuff.

You're right about the buzzwords. But nowadays everyone uses a buzzword to forward and support his views. Imperialism, Colonialism, Communism, Jewism and other -isms have been used as buzzwords throughout history by all sides. So, not to blame just the Communists for that...
May 5th, 2005  
MadeInChina

look, the chinese commanders have alot more experience than any indian general, they have experience in dealing wiith foreign agression and invasion

if you try to justify that since china had mass troops near india and it means china wants to invade india, then i suggest you think strategically for amoment here

any country, with smart commanders, would know that when any border clash occurs troops must be deployed near the border for fast reaction to any agression

by allowing indian troops in and finishing them off later, wat a brillant move

Quote:
MadeInChina, do you think that China's attack on India was valid and juistifiable or do you think it was wrong?
how can it not be??? china was being attacked upon, thus she shall have the right to repel enemy troops and finish invading forces

buzz words i consider as a type of writing, propanganda i consider a piece of art
May 5th, 2005  
CABAL

MadeInChina wrote:
Quote:
look, work with china, comprimise with china, but never attack or anger china

thats so far the best goddamn theroem for other countries at this point of time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
The 7th fleet is sailing off their coast, the Chinese navy has no chance of defeating it and if they somehow did we have many in reserve. The US flies planes over their country and the Chinese simply send jets up to observe them. Are you starting to understand why that comment sounds so funny to me?
MadeinChina posted a very serious statement and did not intended it as a form of humor. I see nothing funny from this and the reason why is because I have to at least respect his arguements regardless it is agreeable or not.

Quote:
how can it not be??? china was being attacked upon, thus she shall have the right to repel enemy troops and finish invading forces
That is debatable. We're not sure which side is responsible for the war without acknowledging from Indian or Chinese Reports. Unfortunetly there is no neutral third party involved in this dispute who can pass judgement.

Thus, both the Indians and the Chinese have very different views, obviously, for the protection of their own interests.
--
Boots
May 5th, 2005  
MadeInChina

according to articles and sources, india started it 8)
May 5th, 2005  
Xion

look, the indian commanders have alot more experience than any chinese general, they have experience in dealing wiith foreign agression and invasion

India was being attacked upon, thus she shall have the right to repel enemy troops and finish invading forces

according to articles and sources, china started it 8)

An apt reply to a dumb post
May 5th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
any country, with smart commanders, would know that when any border clash occurs troops must be deployed near the border for fast reaction to any agression

any person with a brain knows that when one country starts mass troop movement along a border its a sign of aggression, china did it, and still inspite of warnings by Indian Military commanders to the prime minister of India, he ignored it cos he trusted in china, trusting an aggressive and treacherous nation like yours taught us a hard and bitter lesson, never trust any ******** (guess?)
pakis are better atleast they don't attack from behind your back
May 6th, 2005  
MadeInChina

it is clear that india invaded china first, this fact is unopposed

seriously, if german invaded russia, then by your arguing that china shouldn've counterattacked and take some land to teach a lessosn and give that land back, then should russia just allow german into its hinterland, rape its people, pillage its resources while the red army does nothing?

clearly india is the agressor here, remember violence is not the answer to disputed land before or after the war: if you have dissagreements dont rush troops into the border and kill chinese guards, then invade china
May 6th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInChina
it is clear that india invaded china first, this fact is unopposed

seriously, if german invaded russia, then by your arguing that china shouldn've counterattacked and take some land to teach a lessosn and give that land back, then should russia just allow german into its hinterland, rape its people, pillage its resources while the red army does nothing?

clearly india is the agressor here, remember violence is not the answer to disputed land before or after the war: if you have dissagreements dont rush troops into the border and kill chinese guards, then invade china

it is clear that china invaded india first, this fact is unopposed

seriously, if german invaded russia, then by your arguing that india shouldnt have counterattacked and take some land to teach a lesson and give that land back, then should russia just allow german into its hinterland, rape its people, pillage its resources while the red army does nothing?

clearly china is the aggressor here, remember violence is not the answer to disputed land before or after the war: if you have disagreements don't rush troops into the border and kill indian guards, then invade india
May 6th, 2005  
MadeInChina

you have no idea of the incident i guess

please research it
May 6th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInChina
you have no idea of the incident i guess

please research it

you have no idea of the incident i guess? , please research it

http://sinoindianwar.50megs.com