1962 Clash of the Asian Giants ( India , China )

SwordFish_13

Hi,

869.jpg

866.jpg

867.jpg

868.jpg

Pictures say it all :shock:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

we are hearing a lot from Leftists that China has never invaded or attacked any one after WW II

yet they have invaded Tibet, attacked India, threatened Taiwan and assisted North koreans in the korean war

what else should they do to be proven guilty?

Last edited:
You do not know the truth,and you say on your behalf.
China is a good country and chinese people love peace!
In a word,You DO NOT KNOW CHINA WELL.All you hava heard is negative information,so you think China is not good.
But I will tell you that China is a good country and do not want to attack any country in the world!On the contrary,many countries have invaded China and made chinese people suffer a lot,but they do not feel guilty and claim the new China is a threat to them.That is the world,it's so unfair!
And,TaiWan is not a country,it's part of China.
Sir,YOU DO NOT KNOW KNOW THE HISTORY!What you have said is of no sense.

Wow nice pics.I heard the Indians got there arse handed to them though[?] Also any more images?

I swear there must be a "This is what you post in milforums" class in chinese schools.

Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. But this isn't the right place to discuss our God given rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that you and your Chi-Com buddies don't believe in. Meet me in the politics forum if you would like to discuss this any further.

The Indina army received weapons from both America and Russia,and their soilders all experienced the WW2 in Europe-battle-field,but they were easy to surrender.THE advanced weapons from both the two POWERS in that time.:hide:
Really very funny.
I think SF can read in Chinese,all the oictures he gave out are from our websites.

ojolly said:
You do not know the truth,and you say on your behalf.
China is a good country and chinese people love peace!
In a word,You DO NOT KNOW CHINA WELL.All you hava heard is negative information,so you think China is not good.
But I will tell you that China is a good country and do not want to attack any country in the world!On the contrary,many countries have invaded China and made chinese people suffer a lot,but they do not feel guilty and claim the new China is a threat to them.That is the world,it's so unfair!
And,TaiWan is not a country,it's part of China.
Sir,YOU DO NOT KNOW KNOW THE HISTORY!What you have said is of no sense.

Heh China may think that Taiwan is theirs but everyone else thinks otherwise. China knows this that's why they have to buy the loyalty of other countries. I dunno dude, they have their own flag.... own government.... own military.... own land.... own economy.... own section in just about every encyclopedia.... I'd say they have their own identity.

Seriously, name one good political deed China has done in the last century or two. Just ONE!!

Pirating movies.

Pirating software.

Detaining American citizens without trial.

Spying at Los Alamos.

Assisting in men and materials the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam War.

Direct action against US troops in the Korean War.

Subversion of the economy by manipulating currency and trade conventions.

Hacking into US government and US corporate web sites.

I am hoping your post was done in sarcasm.

EagleZtrike said:
China's fine they havn't done anything to the U.S. Don't know why all you Americans hate China so much....

I do not hate China, I do hate the Chinese government though. Please do not confuse this in the same way that most people think that everyone hates America. No one really hates America, but they do dislike the current administration and its foreign policies. You can't really "hate" the citizens of a country... The shadiness, selfishness, and cruelty of the Chinese government appalls me beyond everything else.

Btw, anyone else read about China being voted into the UN Human Rights Council yesterday? How the hell does that happen?!! It's like appointing Josef Mengele to lead a humanitarian mission!

It's another sign that the UN is a out dated piece of crap.

Get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US.

PS - Communism doesn't work. The citizens of Red China should over throw their government and replace it with a free republic.

Back