18x question.

RAAUG

In all my research I've not come across the answer to this question but I think something someone mentioned may have been the answer.

My understanding is if you don't make it through the 18x pipeline you're reassigned to the 11b mos (or is it 11x for a possible 11c assignment?).

Anyway, while going the 18x route, for osut, is ait the 11b training?

Thanks.

Not a good question to ask if you're planning on signing 18X.

However, to answer your question, you'll already have attended INF OSUT for 11B. If you drop out of Abn school - welcome to infantry leg land. Korea, maybe Ft. Campbell (who knows). If you drop out at SFAS, you're heading down the road to the 82d Abn Div.

Re: somewhat similar question.

SGT Skov said:
-removed-

Since you will have already gone back through AIT as 11B, I'm almost positive that 11B will be your primary MOS and your previous will be your secondary.

Keep in mind that the success rate of the 18x program is roughly 3% through ALL the training. The 18x program is not designed to double the Special Forces instantly, it was designed to bring a new member to a team every couple of weeks instead of every couple of months.

If you are med droped from sfas you will be gived a date you can attend again. while your waiting you will go back to sopc with all the other terminators and wait to come back at least thats what they did a month ago when i was there. not that many people got hurt while i was there i think there was like 5med drops.

Back