100,000 pushups Hoorah!

A little late for this but Ive been on a quest of my own for 09. Started counting Jan. 1 and to date Ive done 70,600 push ups this year. The more people I tell the more obligated I feel I have to keep going and actually achieve this insane goal.

A little late for this but Ive been on a quest of my own for 09. Started counting Jan. 1 and to date Ive done 70,600 push ups this year. The more people I tell the more obligated I feel I have to keep going and actually achieve this insane goal.

Congrats! wow i just found this thread and the most i can do is 2 pushups. i guess ima have to do like sky has done and just work my way up! way to go guys and girls! :D keep up the great work:)

thanks they pretty much consume my life. I mean its every s i n g l e day. Im almost there. You would think it gets easier and easier but 6 sets of 50 for a total of 300 push ups a day in a 25-30 minute work out never gets "easy" im used to it but its still challenging on a day to day basis. The first 5 months were actually the easiest where I was the most motivated and determined. this is where it gets tough.

thanks they pretty much consume my life. I mean its every s i n g l e day. Im almost there. You would think it gets easier and easier but 6 sets of 50 for a total of 300 push ups a day in a 25-30 minute work out never gets "easy" im used to it but its still challenging on a day to day basis. The first 5 months were actually the easiest where I was the most motivated and determined. this is where it gets tough.
yeah i can only imgine how hard that would be... i can only do a couple right now....speaking of which add 1 to the count lol ive got to work on my upper body strength some lol

i believe the count is 73309 not counting any you have done since posting your total for the year DJ.

Last edited:
lol why dont yours count? yeah it does, i think ill have to wait till after marching band to start really getting into it cus otherwise im just to tired to do anything when i have spare time.

Good thread. I can usually knock out 3 sets of fifty before I feel it.
wow congrats!!! lol must take a lot of hard work. I'm gonna set myself a goal to do about 10 for now, once i work up to 10 ill start pushing myself a lil harder :)

Back