The 10 Reasons We Know Iran Wants the Bomb

Speaking in terms of cross reference, compare the nuclear advancment programs to Iran's missile programs, and it's clear that they correspond to a military purpose, meaning, a nuclear capability with a delivery method.

I think we have 100 reasons that Iran never and never want atomic bombs, please think and research about that reasons.

I think we have 100 reasons that Iran never and never want atomic bombs, please think and research about that reasons.
Any mention of an Iranian nuclear weapon is taboo in the Islamic Republic, which insists that its nuclear programme is entirely for peaceful, civil purposes.

Thank you Seehund, you said an important thing that nuclear weapon in Iran is taboo and Iranian people hate the nuclear weapons and chemical weapons.

I think you have misunderstood me.
Iran claims their nuclear program is for civilian energy purposes only, but the facts prove otherwise.

Mr.Seehund, I have understand you. but you said an important thing in your post that nuclear weapon is taboo in Iran, it`s very important, Iranian people want to use this technology and energy like the other countries in peace fields. If you see directly, a nuclear bomb haven`t any interest for Iranian people and government. please see the facts that prove peaceful nuclear program. please search the facts in history I`m sure that you understand that Iranian people hate the nuclear and chemical weapons. I can not understand why nuclear technology is good and free for the countries that product and use nuclear weapons, but nuclear technology is bad and forbidden for a country that want use it in civil and peaceful fields.

Last edited:
Because let's say the majority of Iranian people do only want it for peaceful purposes? What's to say there isn't a handful that want to use it for bad?
Why would you think your government is honest with you about such a sensitive project? If they did want nuclear weapons, why would they tell the people?
What purpose would it possibly serve them to admit it?
"Hey guys, we're working on a missile weapon system, and we want a nuclear bomb. Everyone's ok with that I assume."
We can only look at the facts presented before us, what history shows etc.

I think we missed the TOP reason why Iran wants the Bomb.

REASON#1

Iran keeps getting threatened by enemies that already have it.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims Iran does not need nuclear arms and that his country is only asserting its right to peaceful nuclear technology, as allowed under the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). Unfortunately, countries such as Israel made similar denials in the mid-1960s when they were developing nuclear weapons, so any such denials ought to be taken with a grain of salt.

In Iran's case, Ahmadinejad needs to be asked why it is so essential for Iran to gain nuclear power stations when the country is sitting on one of the most plentiful gas supplies in the world.

OK, I know my government is honest with me in this matter because I listen and see with my eye and ear and I sure that my country don`t want bomb. It`s very clear for me. History can teach us if we look good from ancient to now.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims Iran does not need nuclear arms and that his country is only asserting its right to peaceful nuclear technology, as allowed under the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). Unfortunately, countries such as Israel made similar denials in the mid-1960s when they were developing nuclear weapons, so any such denials ought to be taken with a grain of salt.

In Iran's case, Ahmadinejad needs to be asked why it is so essential for Iran to gain nuclear power stations when the country is sitting on one of the most plentiful gas supplies in the world.
OK, I know my government is honest with me in this matter because I listen and see with my eye and ear and I sure that my country don`t want bomb. It`s very clear for me. History can teach us if we look good from ancient to now. My friends, we can use gas for product and industrial NO for burning and energy.
Do you think this gas can support Iran and other countries that import it from Iran for all of the futures?

Last edited:
Iran has seen American invasion strategy and noticed that we never attack a country with nuclear capabilities. Iran might be crazy but they're not stupid. I seriously doubt they'd use a nuke to start a war. It's all about deterrence.

OK, I know my government is honest with me in this matter because I listen and see with my eye and ear and I sure that my country don`t want bomb. It`s very clear for me. History can teach us if we look good from ancient to now. My friends, we can use gas for product and industrial NO for burning and energy.
Do you think this gas can support Iran and other countries that import it from Iran for all of the futures?

read this
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/13/world/middleeast/13iran.html?pagewanted=print

If I was a Iranian citizen living in Iran right now, you could bet I wouldn't dare mutter the words "Nuclear Program". PERIOD.

The threat of your door getting the boot while fast asleep at night is why. Or would I fancy "dissapearing" from society because of loose lips.

If I was an Iranian citizen right now you can be assured the only mention of any Nuclear development from me would be about how it's meant to power us to a brighter future...

It would appear that Iran more than just desires a nuclear weapon:

(CNN) -- The International Atomic Energy Agency issued a critical report Tuesday saying that it has "serious concerns" about Iran's nuclear program and has obtained "credible" information that the Islamic republic may be developing nuclear weapons.
The IAEA report, the most detailed to date on the Iranian program's military scope, found no evidence that Iran has made a strategic decision to actually build a bomb. But its nuclear program is more ambitious and structured, and more progress has been made than previously known.
"The agency has serious concerns regarding possible military dimensions to Iran's nuclear program," the report said. "After assessing carefully and critically the extensive information available to it, the agency finds the information to be, overall, credible. The information indicates that Iran has carried out activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device."

The full article:http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/08/world/meast/iran-nuclear/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Of course they will say that, only a muppet would think otherwise, they WANT Iran out of the way, they lied about Iraq, why not about Iran?

Of course they will say that, only a muppet would think otherwise, they WANT Iran out of the way, they lied about Iraq, why not about Iran?

They do not want Iran out of the way, they want to get rid of that theocratie that supports religious fundamentalism.
BTW the IAEA said there were no WMD in Iraq. Now they have given proof that Iran is working towards a nuclear weapon.

So the vision of an Middle East un settled by the prospect that Iran as a nuclear power causes other countries there to then rush in creating nuclear programs as a deterrent against Iran is a settling idea?

Or the prospect of a Unstable leadership accidentally "losing" a device only to have it appear in the back of a van inside Israel either being used as it's a intended purpose or as a radiation device?

So the vision of an Middle East un settled by the prospect that Iran as a nuclear power causes other countries there to then rush in creating nuclear programs as a deterrent against Iran is a settling idea?

Or the prospect of a Unstable leadership accidentally "losing" a device only to have it appear in the back of a van inside Israel either being used as it's a intended purpose or as a radiation device?

The middle-east will always be unsettled (Well, ever since Christianity and Islam first met), The staunch hypocracy of what you just wrote is astonishing, If America has Nukes, why not the rest of the world, why is it, that only a few countries can dictate to the rest about Nuclear power (either peaceful or Military)? If Iran Nukes Israel, then it will be destroyed, they know that so it won't happen.

Back