The 10 Reasons We Know Iran Wants the Bomb

--

September 8th, 2011  
Journey

Topic: The 10 Reasons We Know Iran Wants the Bomb

So how do we know that Iran wants the Bomb?
Read this expert's analysis http://bit.ly/q1aZLh
September 9th, 2011  
Yossarian

Speaking in terms of cross reference, compare the nuclear advancment programs to Iran's missile programs, and it's clear that they correspond to a military purpose, meaning, a nuclear capability with a delivery method.
October 2nd, 2011  
parham

I think we have 100 reasons that Iran never and never want atomic bombs, please think and research about that reasons.
--
October 2nd, 2011  
Seehund

Quote:
Originally Posted by parham
I think we have 100 reasons that Iran never and never want atomic bombs, please think and research about that reasons.
Any mention of an Iranian nuclear weapon is taboo in the Islamic Republic, which insists that its nuclear programme is entirely for peaceful, civil purposes.
October 3rd, 2011  
parham

Thank you Seehund, you said an important thing that nuclear weapon in Iran is taboo and Iranian people hate the nuclear weapons and chemical weapons.
October 3rd, 2011  
Seehund

I think you have misunderstood me.
Iran claims their nuclear program is for civilian energy purposes only, but the facts prove otherwise.
October 5th, 2011  
parham

Mr.Seehund, I have understand you. but you said an important thing in your post that nuclear weapon is taboo in Iran, it`s very important, Iranian people want to use this technology and energy like the other countries in peace fields. If you see directly, a nuclear bomb haven`t any interest for Iranian people and government. please see the facts that prove peaceful nuclear program. please search the facts in history I`m sure that you understand that Iranian people hate the nuclear and chemical weapons. I can not understand why nuclear technology is good and free for the countries that product and use nuclear weapons, but nuclear technology is bad and forbidden for a country that want use it in civil and peaceful fields.
October 5th, 2011  
eTe

Because let's say the majority of Iranian people do only want it for peaceful purposes? What's to say there isn't a handful that want to use it for bad?
Why would you think your government is honest with you about such a sensitive project? If they did want nuclear weapons, why would they tell the people?
What purpose would it possibly serve them to admit it?
"Hey guys, we're working on a missile weapon system, and we want a nuclear bomb. Everyone's ok with that I assume."
We can only look at the facts presented before us, what history shows etc.
October 5th, 2011  
mmarsh

I think we missed the TOP reason why Iran wants the Bomb.

REASON#1

Iran keeps getting threatened by enemies that already have it.
October 5th, 2011  
42RM

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims Iran does not need nuclear arms and that his country is only asserting its right to peaceful nuclear technology, as allowed under the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). Unfortunately, countries such as Israel made similar denials in the mid-1960s when they were developing nuclear weapons, so any such denials ought to be taken with a grain of salt.

In Iran's case, Ahmadinejad needs to be asked why it is so essential for Iran to gain nuclear power stations when the country is sitting on one of the most plentiful gas supplies in the world.