The 10 Reasons We Know Iran Wants the Bomb

The middle-east will always be unsettled (Well, ever since Christianity and Islam first met), The staunch hypocracy of what you just wrote is astonishing, If America has Nukes, why not the rest of the world, why is it, that only a few countries can dictate to the rest about Nuclear power (either peaceful or Military)?

American and the USSR had tens of thousands of weapons, on the topic of hypocracy of whay YOU just wrote illistrates your either laziness in research or lack of knowledge.

The START l and ll treaties and various other treaties LIMITED the nuclear arsenals of both the USSR and the U.S.

Both the US and Russian federation are working on disarment today, and mind you building a bomb can be quicker than dismantiling and finding a large enough facility to store the compents.

Lastly they both regulated to NEVER place nuclear weapons in space, thus shortening the delvery times to mere matters of minutes.

If Iran Nukes Israel, then it will be destroyed, they know that so it won't happen.

Iran's leadership has claimed for decades for the dissolution and outright destruction of Israel, and no, I am not against the Iranian people, I just clearly do not support there ruling party. Lastly I don't want to see a world where the entire Middle East or any other region of the world is nuclear armed, all it takes is one hiccup on diplomacy or one unstable polictcal faction to have my cities whisked away.

Have my life destroyed and have my faced melted to glass leaving only my shadow burned into the ground thats why.

Also if two super powers can barely keep from going at each other with nuclear weapons and sparking armageddon, how the hell do you think an unstable polictical faction will do?

The Cuban Missile Crisis, placement of American missiles in Turkey and Operation Able Archer were close enough calls in the last century, I don't want to live in a world of tender boxes for any size nuclear conflict.

Last edited:
As they say "Regulations are made to be broken" How do you know the US hasn't put nukes in space before, or have plans to do so?

They will never disarm, Russia has no interest in Nuclear warfare, China does, but this is all pointless, they are all funded by the same syndicate.

Yep it's that darn syndicate again, think they run everything.
From the days of Illuminati founder, Spartacus-Weishaupt, to those of New World Order founder, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, down to Trotsky's Russia, Bea Kun's Hungary and Emma Goldman's America, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of domination and control by a privileged elite has been attributed to the Jews.
Jews are secretly running the United States government, in collaboration with Israel.
:hide:

Yes, it's us again :D

From the days of Illuminati founder, Spartacus-Weishaupt, to those of New World Order founder, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, down to Trotsky's Russia, Bea Kun's Hungary and Emma Goldman's America, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of domination and control by a privileged elite has been attributed to the Jews.
Jews are secretly running the United States government, in collaboration with Israel.
:hide:

Yes, it's us again :D

I do not care who is doing it (for the record those elite that call themselves 'Jews' are in fact Ashkenazi and are not true Jews, donker.

Those darn elistist and their superior motives and plans for the end of democracy everywhere, yep those guys...and thier plan...

Wait what guys again? And what are they doing?

I do not care who is doing it (for the record those elite that call themselves 'Jews' are in fact Ashkenazi and are not true Jews, donker.
The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth

French Philosopher Ernest Renan appears to be responsible for starting the conspiracy theory in his book Judaism as a Race and as Religion. He puts forth the claim Ashkenazic Jews are descended from Khazarian converts and the line of Japheth and not 'pure blood'. Renan claimed that the Semitic mind was limited by dogmatism and lacked a cosmopolitan conception of civilisation. For Renan, Semites were "an incomplete race."

Those who continue to push forth the theory that Ashkenazi Jews are not 'real Jews' also display a gross ignorance of the Jewish religion concerning the treatment and acceptance of converts. This is either ignored or unknown by those who make the accusation. The fact remains in Judaism a convert is treated with the utmost respect and, according to Jewish Law, no differentiation is made between a 'biological,' if you will, Jew and a Jewish convert.

Even some famous Biblical characters, one example being Ruth, an ancestor of King David, were converts to the faith and not born into it as a descendant of Abraham. A Jew is a Jew either through heritage or conversion so this accusation is negated.

You'll often find this information still being presented without any actual facts to back it up on anti-semitic websites like Stormfront, Jew Watch, etc.

The fact remains, this claim simply is not factual and all evidence points to this conspiracy theory being false.

Those darn elistist and their superior motives and plans for the end of democracy everywhere, yep those guys...and thier plan...

Wait what guys again? And what are they doing?
The conspiracy goes something like this: The world is being run by a small group of people involved in a few secret societies, the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, etc., with the Yale Skull and Bones Society thrown in.

The Conspiracy has trace elements of Anti- Semitism thrown in, as it involves allegations that major powerful Jewish families such as the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are among the major players in a plan to control the world through the financial system. The main conspiracy theory has some variations which are either more extreme or more rational. The more extreme version claimed that those elites which are in control of the world, actually worship the devil in the form of an ancient Egyptian God which takes the form of an owl, and represents money. In other words, instead of worshipping God, these elites worship money.

The slightly more normal form of the conspiracy theory holds that, in addition to the idea that the world is being controlled by a small group of people that are using the financial system, that 9/11 was planned and orchestrated by the U.S. government to justify limiting civil liberties. It also alleges that there is a plan, not discussed publicly and hardly known, to form a North American Union which would erase borders between Mexico the US and Canada. Eventually all the world would be united under one world government. And in this world, everyone would be required to have an RFID chip implanted in their body, with which all of their movements and financial transactions could be tracked. Basically, a person could not exist without this RFID chip.

I stumbled upon the idea that these conspiracy theories may actually be a form of psychological warfare, which is used to confuse people and cause them to lose trust in their government but its not really clear who is behind these allegations. The idea that conspiracy theories can be used to harm a body politic is revealed by the Mitrokhin archives. These archives from a former KGB agent reveal that the KGB propagated a conspiracy theory that the US government killed Martin Luther King, Jr.

Overall, there is little doubt that groups like Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission exist. But I think that their alleged power is probably vastly exaggerated. They may have a lot more power than most, but there will always be certain things that are beyond their control. Further, since the conspiracy theories can not be proven to be true or false (because the meetings of these groups are secret), it falls outside the realm of science and becomes totally the realm of belief. In fact, these groups are the perfect realm for conspiracy theories, because by their secretive nature, their actions and intentions can never be known, and the theories never be validated or debunked.

A few years ago, I was watching a BBC documentary discussing The DaVinci Code, saying that it is a trend in modern Western societies for people not to believe their governments, and common explanations for things. Perhaps this is good thing, especially if it leads people to be more active and to investigate things more deeply. But a fair amount of skepticism is needed when approaching these theories, and it certainly is no reason to bury one’s head in sand in fear.

I have worked in the Middle East.......

Could you tell me a little about the terrain and population of Iran....?

I am lead to believe it is similar to India.......
Iran.

Terrain: rugged, mountainous rim; high, central basin with deserts, mountains; small, discontinuous plains along both coasts.

Population: 77,891,220.

Ethnic groups: Persian 61%, Azeri 16%, Kurd 10%, Lur 6%, Baloch 2%, Arab 2%, Turkmen and Turkic tribes 2%, other 1%

India

Terrain: upland plain (Deccan Plateau) in south, flat to rolling plain along the Ganges, deserts in west, Himalayas in north.

Population: 1,189,172,906.

Ethnic groups: Indo-Aryan 72%, Dravidian 25%, Mongoloid and other 3%.

CIA – The World Factbook.

Back