10 Is the New 15 As Kids Grow Up Faster

Well, I guess now that it is ressurected, I can comment.

Ahh, as a 15 year old lad, I face this daily. I am quite happy to be my age, I enjoy living every year life, as a new stage, I try not to get ahead of myself, but others do.

But I don't see this in younger boys as much, but more in young girls. Young girls, 10, 11, 12 acting like they are 16 years old. Reading magazines that are intended for young women, wearing overly revealing clothing which in their minds is what all the 16 year old girls do, and doing all the ____ (fill with synonym of fesis there) that makes older folk lose hope in youth./

Whats my rant? Very few young boys and girls have any backbone these days. Simply following what mainstream media wants them to be, or religiously follow their older counterparts in their 'trends'. I can find few, even my age, that are really themselves. Few are really comfortable with themselves, always wanting more and more and are unsatisfied when their cellphone is a not the best in their school class. Don't even get me started on those damn cell phones. That's my rant...

I felt the same way until I went to college Matteo. That's where I finally met interesting people rather than followers. Anyways you can't let people bother you, they're the ones who are going to have to deal with all the bad s*** that will result from their actions. The best you can do is be yourself, tools will either realize they're tools or they won't, nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
Back