1 Terabyte of e-mail space anyone?? :)

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Hellacious Riders ( :shock: ) is offering 1 Terabyte (1,000 Gigabytes!!) of e-mail space, and supports attachments up to 500 megabytes for free!
http://www.hriders.com/web_page.cfm?web_pageID=38

I don't know if there are any hidden catches somewhere in there, but it sounds a bit unbelievable that they can give away 1 Terabyte for free...
They've probably counted on that most of their users don't have more than a few hundred megabytes max in their accounts..

I would like to see what happens if 100,000 users decides to fill up their accounts with 1Tb..
They would need 500,000 200gb hard drives for that, and around 50,000 servers.. :lol:

Anyone who dares to register, or have already tried it? :twisted:

Hi,

The Site looks kinda out of Place..................Very Very bad Site Coding

-Look at the regestartin page .................the password Box shows the password .

-Even i Selected India in the Country it still Asked me for Some stae in USA ......and i had to select Alaska to go Any Forward

-Phone Feild is Compulsary wow :shock: ............why the hell he wants my Phone Number

I mean they can't even hire a good Programmer to Code for them .........and how do you expect those expencive servers...............the Site Coding is really really bad ............and Open for Attacks :roll:

Dosen't even Check it i am a Bot making random Acount .............and worst of all Wouldn't let me log into my account after i created it ......:(

The Registration Form Dosen't even Ask for Information that should be asked ...........No sceret Question .......no date of Birth or Sex ;)

Kinda Fishy if you ask me

Peace
-=SF-13=-

I think there was a limit on what kind of files it could take, regardless of what it says. It got posted up at another board and when we all tried to log in it said there were too many users trying to get to it :shock: .....so yea, i just forgot about it.

that site is very badly coded

also the email interface is very bad

and I never did manage to send an email with that program

and if you read the privacy policy

pretty much states

What privacy? did anybody say the P word

Back