USN missile shortage

I kind of think there is a bit of scaremongering going on here, of course they are going to run low on them as they are using them and it's not as though a ship can order a replacement set from Amazon and have them arrive on overnight shipping.

The reality though is that the west is being forced from a peacetime footing to a war footing and thanks to what is a largely incompetent Russian grouping of despots and nutters we will have the time to build up the infrastructure needed.

Don't remember if I posted it here or not, but 1 article said the Watervliet Arsenal is now replacing WWII era machinery with up to date equipment.

Don't remember if I posted it here or not, but 1 article said the Watervliet Arsenal is now replacing WWII era machinery with up to date equipment.
Yes thanks to Putins miscalculated folly the West is finally taking things more seriously and preparing for war, this should worry the Chinese as not only hasn't the US run out of material to take them on (as the Navy isn't sending weapons to Ukraine but they will be better supplied if China attacks Taiwan.
North Korea isn't in any better state as it is sending rubbish to Russia while South Korea is building a network of defense industries around the world.

Meanwhile Iranian proxies are have finally annoyed enough people to be on the receiving end of precision strikes which will strengthen their adversaries.

Basically Dobbie the Kremlin Elf stuffed up royally.

Back