Who is/are your favourite comedian(s)?

hawky94

The Brit Pack (probationer)
Hi there everyone!

I thought it would be nice to see who everyone finds funny! Among my personal favourites are Eddie Izzard, Frankie Boyle, Hugh Dennis... (anyone from the Mock The Week cast, really).

I know, I know... Frankie's a bit controversial and has very dark humour. But it has been said that I'm a terrible human being who likes the dark jokes.

What about the rest of you? Who has you in stitches?

John Cleese
And Monty Python Of course.

The Danish Sons of the Desert. Five Danish actors who makes the most bawdy show. Unfortunately, everything in Danish but here's a scene without speech There is an introduction in Danish first.

Ørkenens Sønner

I have no idea what the first guy says. But the guy with the popcorn was pretty funny.

I'm not really sure I have a favorite...at the moment I am enjoying Jim Jefferies and of course, Gabriel Iglesias. I don't want to post any YouTube links here for Jim Jefferies, as he has a very foul mouth and I don't want to shock any of you, but here is a link to Gabriel Iglesias:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4s2q_ZmFM&feature=relmfu"]"Broke Back Mexican" - Gabriel Iglesias- (From Hot & Fluffy comedy special) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"Sailed round the world and stick a flag in them. I claim India for Britain. And they're going: You can't claim us, we live here. We don't need a bloody flag it's our country ya bastard."

"No flag, no country, you can't have one. Because those are the rules that I've just made up." LOL!

:pRodney Carrington, I would post some of his work but I am afraid any of his videos would violate almost all of the forum rules.

How could I forget! Sir Edmund Blackadder! Rowan Atkinson did an amazing job!

The problem with picking Rowan Atkinson in Blackadder is that I don't think it would have been anywhere near as funny without the host of other comedians that were in the series for example Tony Robinson, Rik Mayall, Hugh Laurie, Stephen Fry, Adrian Edmondson and Tim McInnerny.

The problem with picking Rowan Atkinson in Blackadder is that I don't think it would have been anywhere near as funny without the host of other comedians that were in the series for example Tony Robinson, Rik Mayall, Hugh Laurie, Stephen Fry, Adrian Edmondson and Tim McInnerny.

I totally agree, having those in supporting roles made the show so great!

Back