Yay now in charge of 15 Cadets, yay

at the moment 18 Official (members) but 4 on their way im in the top 4 aka The Staff

Going up...Slowly. Now 25!

we have 30 somehting cadets in my squadron and im in charge of 20 of them

im a SMsgt and i got cheif and stuff in my flight, my commander asked me if i would take charge of flight, on top of color guard, and being the aerospace officer

congrats chief

Wow...this is an old thread! lol.
I was like wait, did he get a new posistion just after getting new posisiton?

I was in charge if about 20 for a while. Then I moved to the great state of Connecticut and I am now in charge of nothing my my life. ;)

I'm in charge of 9 if you count myself. What sucks is if I want to keep my posistion I have to pass my mitchell. :( . What's really weird is that we have a Chief (who just passed his Mitchell) as the C/DCC when we have two C/2nd Lts under him. One has been a luey for a few months now. Nulli confused :?. He doesn't seem like the one to be at a high posistion when others of higher rank are below him.

I know, but my insurance blocked all funds for those pills. Something about abusing the funds? Nulli really confused. :?

:eek:fftopic: Hey, I am about to be in charge of an all female flight. Get a couple more girls, and this SSgt. will be in charge of her own flight

k....yea that was a little off topic...Anyway, Im in charge of my Flight which has about 15-20 cadets in it...They have their flaws but they are a good flight.

I am in charge of 45 cadets. All of wich dont know what the heck they are doing so I have a great time trying to get them straight.

Wow...you guys are having fun of being in charge of about 50 cadets or so...

I feel sorry for the Cadet Wing Senior here at RMC...he get's to command well over 1000 Cadets.

Well...there's a lot to get through to become the CWS (pronounced CdubS), and the person who gets it, has to really want it.

The interesting thing about the CWS this year is that he's also the Captain of RMC's Sandhurst Team, which means that he's busy as hell. He's also the guy that I've got the most respect for here at the College.

Back