WTF? Pre-emptive Child Removal -

Read more about Vanessa Brookes, 34, who is due to give birth early next month, smuggled taping equipment into a meeting with social services officials, fearing they would try to take he

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

August 23rd, 2007   #1
5.56X45mm

WTF? Pre-emptive Child Removal info

Quote:
Vanessa Brookes, 34, who is due to give birth early next month, smuggled taping equipment into a meeting with social services officials, fearing they would try to take her baby for forced adoption.
She recorded a social worker telling her and her husband Martin, 41, that even though there was “no immediate risk to your child from yourselves”, the council would seek a court order to place the child in foster care.
Mother and baby would be allowed “two or three days” in hospital together, but should not leave the premises until social workers came to remove the infant.
Pre-emptive Child Removal

Okay.... England has gone a step to far. This is f#cked up. This basically states in England that a child is property of the state. SLAVERY!

First it's the UK Police going into your house without a warrant. Then it was the disarming of the citizenry. After that it was the installation of the Close Circuit Television System. Now it's this.... Has the United Kingdom because Big Brother of 1984?

You folks in the UK need to fight back. You're being watched more then Soviet Citizens were during the height of the Cold War. You now basically have no legal relationship with your children. You cannot defend yourself.

Either hit the restart button or move on over to the USA.

August 23rd, 2007   #2
03USMC

Holy Crap Batman!!!!WTF????

You take a kid because there might possibly in the future, we're not certain, but it could happen sometime so to protect the kid from an event thats a possibilty in the future that we're not certain will happen but might in the future we will place the kid in foster care?

Due process anyone?

Sgt. Rafael Peralta ,United States Marine Corps
Company A, 1st Bn, 3rd Marine Regt, 3rd Marine Divison

We will never forget your valor and sacrifice.

Semper Fi !

August 23rd, 2007   #3
phoenix80

Eurabia is in decline...

August 23rd, 2007   #4
major liability

If they told me they were taking my kid, it'd be time to look up home made explosives and improvised weaponry. I'd use a letter opener if I had to.

This is wrong on so many levels.

"Mankind, when left to themselves, are unfit for their own government." - George Washington

August 23rd, 2007   #5
A Can of Man

This is insane.

August 23rd, 2007   #6
Team Infidel

absolutely crazy.... they wouldn't find me

August 23rd, 2007   #7
Infern0

yeah but there has GOT to be more backstory to this.

August 23rd, 2007   #8
mmarsh

I agree with Inferno

There has to be more to this story, I have been living in Europe for sometime now, nobody just comes and "takes" your baby. Kidnapping is a crime ya know...

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat situation excellent. I shall attack." -Foch

I am from NYC. I fly a French flag because I work in Paris.

August 23rd, 2007   #9
A Can of Man

Apparently the mother suffers from depression among other things.

August 23rd, 2007   #10
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Apparently the mother suffers from depression among other things.
Haven't we all at one time or another? Depression is very common after birth amongst women. Thats hardly an excuse. There has to be more...

Tags
baby, basically, child, england, social