Women of the military

naisten_vapaaehtoinen_asepa.jpg

Yall need to remember one VERY important thing about these women, if you make them mad, they have guns.

Now I'm in love...
Wait a minute, that's a model in mil. uniform to get young men into the forces right?
I would certainly join these forces if that's the price ;)

Yeah, she's as pretty as a model and those nails just can't be regulation...... where do i go to sign up?? ;-)

attachment.php

Three hot chicks plus the gal on the left is carrying either a M16 or a M16A1.... a retro classy rifle for a sexy soldier.... GOD I LOVE ISRAEL.
horny.gif

attachment.php

SMOKING HOT!

Last edited:
man you guys really make a old Navy man wish he'd joined a different branch of the worlds military LOL

lol its just because its mandatory service. I could get you alot of pictures of veryu ugly IDF girls, but no one wants that:)

So nice, very sexy grils with gun, and the clothes are very skin-tight. Have you the same with wet dress??? it's a joke

Have you a job for me :)

Last edited:
actually funny that you mention that, because they really cracked down on the girls fixing thir uniform so tight...

13953356.JPG

This girl seems to have her rifle sling on wrong...But not really, I dont know if she has any idea but its one of the least used yet better positions for your rifle sling to be at.

13953356.JPG

This girl seems to have her rifle sling on wrong...But not really, I dont know if she has any idea but its one of the least used yet better positions for your rifle sling to be at.

Maybe but she can sling my rifle any day. :)

Back