WikiLeaks's Assange walks free on bail in London (Reuters)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
Reuters - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, fighting extradition to Sweden over alleged sex crimes, walked free on bail from a British jail on Thursday protesting his innocence and pledging to continue exposing official secrets.

More...

Amazed at some of his backers. Big names from across the spectrum are showing support for him.
Still, he has to get through the swedish court case yet.

Amazed at some of his backers. Big names from across the spectrum are showing support for him.
Still, he has to get through the swedish court case yet.
You do realise of course that a month after the main "stinko", no one has as yet found him guilty of having broken any law? Even the Swedish case is on the nose with Swedish prosecutors admitting that it was actually non consensual sex, rather than rape, because his accuser states that he had sex with her whilst she was,.... asleep, whaaa??? He must be some sort of hypnotist.

The question is now being raised in view of the circumstances that the whole thing may be being backed by the CIA as his accuser has previous links to them. Source: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/assange-rape-accuser-linked-to-notorious-cia-operative-t37954.html

Last edited:
Hell hath no fury like a Superpower humiliated.

By allowing the leak of just about everything he got, he crossed the line. If he had leaked only cases of wrong doing or illegal activity I think most people, including myself, would have accepted what he did.

Hell hath no fury like a Superpower humiliated.

By allowing the leak of just about everything he got, he crossed the line. If he had leaked only cases of wrong doing or illegal activity I think most people, including myself, would have accepted what he did.
That is the whole point,... he has not judged or sorted the material in any way, nor, as someone here suggested, only published that which puts the US in a bad light. He has thrown it all on the table to let people make up their own minds as to what is actually going on.

Tonight on the ABC National News here in Australia, it was stated that the Prime minister was informed much to her displeasure, that he has broken no existing Australian Law.

Yeah, he hasn't. But after pulling off what he did he's going to be under the microscope for a long time. That could be punishment enough on its own. He'll be outside the prison walls but his life will be a jail sentence.

This Manning character on the other hand...
The truth is, HE is the main villain.

Yeah, he hasn't. But after pulling off what he did he's going to be under the microscope for a long time. That could be punishment enough on its own. He'll be outside the prison walls but his life will be a jail sentence.

This Manning character on the other hand...
The truth is, HE is the main villain.
Yep, but he is too insignificant to attract much attention. He'll just disappear into some Federal penitentiary for 30 years and just be swallowed up. The people in power know that they will never stop misfits like Manning, but what they do want to do is try and put the fear of god into intelligent thinking men like Assange.

Yep, but he is too insignificant to attract much attention. He'll just disappear into some Federal penitentiary for 30 years and just be swallowed up. The people in power know that they will never stop misfits like Manning, but what they do want to do is try and put the fear of god into intelligent thinking men like Assange.

That wont work either. There will always be anarchists like Assange who are willing to throw molotovs into a forest just in order to watch it burn, Consequences be damned.

I can understand those who believe WikiLeaks is a threat to the safety of our troops and the conduct of our diplomatic goals. Some material is classified for a reason. But we must realize that there is not much we can do to stop WikiLeaks.

So instead of our governments are trying to stop WikiLeaks, maybe what they should do is wake up to reality and realize that we now live in a world where the Internet finally makes government more transparent.

Yeah I think Assagne really is about societal hate rather than anything else. His own "rage against the machine" if you will.
I think he started off honest enough but he let his success get to his head and now he's using his new found power to just piss on everyone.

You do realise of course that a month after the main "stinko", no one has as yet found him guilty of having broken any law? Even the Swedish case is on the nose with Swedish prosecutors admitting that it was actually non consensual sex, rather than rape, because his accuser states that he had sex with her whilst she was,.... asleep, whaaa??? He must be some sort of hypnotist.

:lol::lol::lol:"non consensual sex, rather than rape," quote senojekips:lol::lol::crybaby::lol:

In criminal law, rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, by one person against another person without that person's consent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

:lol::lol::lol:"non consensual sex, rather than rape," quote senojekips:lol::lol::crybaby::lol:

In criminal law, rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, by one person against another person without that person's consent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape
Yes, and if you had the slightest knowledge of the facts you would see that in Swedish law the two are vastly different charges covering completely different acts, US law has absolutely no bearing in Sweden.

Hmmm,.... strange that, eh?? Your ignorance is no less than astounding.

Last edited:
Yes, and if you had the slightest knowledge of the facts you would see that in Swedish law the two are vastly different charges covering completely different acts, US law has absolutely no bearing in Sweden.

Hmmm,.... strange that, eh?? Your ignorance is no less than astounding.

"non consensual sex, rather than rape," quote senojekips

The Australian defending one of his own. Who is ignorant? You claim: "Swedish law the two are vastly different charges covering completely different acts".

by The Associated Press Stockholm December 8, 2010
"Sweden prides itself on gender equality and fairness, a tradition underpinning an interpretation of rape that often requires only a low level of coercion. A minor threat or force, such as pulling an arm, can be enough to result in charges. Sex with a person who is unconscious, drunk or asleep can be classed as rape."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=131915816

The bottom line is that non consensual sex is classified as rape. Seems that the entire world recognizes non consensual sex as rape.

Apparently the only two people in the world who do not consider it rape, are you and Julian Assange! :lol::lol::lol::crybaby::lol::lol:

I would love to see you try to explain your vast knowledge of the finer points of rape to a women's group.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would love to see you try to explain your vast knowledge of the finer points of rape to a women's group.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I can explain:
He did not commit rape, he was having with conscientious woman (2 of on separate occasions), issue is about using condom-1/tearing condom-2 ocasion. If he had raped somebody, that would have been reported immediately, but since, blondes tried and failed to get him in to they clutches- decided to say, that sex, if not with consent to have without condom- rape....
Failed extortion by blondes- that all to the case "rape charges":sarc:

While unprotected sex cannot in itself be interpreted as rape in Sweden, sexual intercourse with a person who is asleep is considered nonconsensual.
She had earlier agreed to sex but he refused a condom, and when that wasn't getting her the required outcome, she then came up with the story that she was asleep,...

What I would like to know is how you have sex with someone who is asleep. Also, he has not been charged with rape nor accused of it, and at the moment it appears that his accuser has stopped cooperating with Swedish police. I wonder why???
One source from Ardin’s old university of Uppsala reported rumours that she had stopped co-operating with the prosecution service several weeks ago, and that this was part of the reason for the long delay in proceeding with charges — and what still appears to be an absence of charges.

This has added to speculation that the Swedish moves, which have coincided with the release of the Cablegate stories, are politically motivated as stalling tactics, allowing Assange to be detained while the US “prepares an extradition/rendition request”, according to Assange’s UK lawyer Mark Stephens.

Is it just that you don't read the news, or you don't want to understand it?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/interpol-the-worlds-datin_b_793033.html
Posted: December 7, 2010 09:40 AM

Julian Assange Captured by World's Dating Police
Dear Interpol:

As a longtime feminist activist, I have been overjoyed to discover your new commitment to engaging in global manhunts to arrest and prosecute men who behave like narcissistic jerks to women they are dating.

I see that Julian Assange is accused of having consensual sex with two women, in one case using a condom that broke. I understand, from the alleged victims' complaints to the media, that Assange is also accused of texting and tweeting in the taxi on the way to one of the women's apartments while on a date, and, disgustingly enough, 'reading stories about himself online' in the cab.

Both alleged victims are also upset that he began dating a second woman while still being in a relationship with the first. (Of course, as a feminist, I am also pleased that the alleged victims are using feminist-inspired rhetoric and law to assuage what appears to be personal injured feelings. That's what our brave suffragette foremothers intended!).

Thank you again, Interpol. I know you will now prioritize the global manhunt for 1.3 million guys I have heard similar complaints about personally in the US alone -- there is an entire fraternity at the University of Texas you need to arrest immediately. I also have firsthand information that John Smith in Providence, Rhode Island, went to a stag party -- with strippers! -- that his girlfriend wanted him to skip, and that Mark Levinson in Corvallis, Oregon, did not notice that his girlfriend got a really cute new haircut -- even though it was THREE INCHES SHORTER.

Terrorists. Go get 'em, Interpol!

Yours gratefully,

Naomi Wolf

Back