Why Texas is so Great

The Other Guy

Spam King
This is sure to make all you Texans out there burst with pride;)

Home to mega-factories that contribute to the highest levels of air and water pollution of any state in the Union, a cavernous income gap that leaves visitors awestruck, and an abstinence-based sex education system that has all but ensured that it will soon have the highest birth rate in the country, Texas knows that anything worth doing is worth doing big.

From the 64 once sodas that add to their #1 in the US waistlines, to the highest rates of drunk driving and citizen imprisonment to be found in America, the residents of the Lone Star State pride themselves on doing everything Texas-sized.

Boasting the largest egos and most inflated sense of self-importance in the Lower 48, Texans love to talk about how they execute the most mentally disabled criminals, send the most boys to die for the biggest foreign policy mistakes, and drag their hate crime vicitms the farthest behind the most enormous pickup trucks avaliable.

galveston_bay_pollution_1.jpg

Isn't Texas beautiful? :smil:

Good move start a thread in the joke section, bashing a population, so it can get by the mods. Look you don't even have to supply sources for the dumb comments because its a joke.

Let us ignore the superfund sights in New York or the Love Canal Tragedy.

http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/lovecanal/01.htm

I guess this is where they got the "I love New York" slogan or was it "New York is to die for"?:lol:

Good move start a thread in the joke section, bashing a population, so it can get by the mods. Look you don't even have to supply sources for the dumb comments because its a joke.
Good move, dig up something posted two years ago and whine about it.

Weren't poople posting things in the political thread a while back that were just chain e-mails, and calling them "jokes"?

Good move, dig up something posted two years ago and whine about it.

Weren't poople posting things in the political thread a while back that were just chain e-mails, and calling them "jokes"?

I did not "dig up" anything, three others responded before I did. If I had seen the thread two years ago my response would have been the same.:bored:

"send the most boys to die for the biggest foreign policy mistakes"

There are Middle East countries now where all people, not just rich men, can vote for the leader of their country. And that's including women whom by the way can now attend school. Rape victims are not killed on charges of committing adultery. People are able to know how to properly use toiletry items that we take for granted and they are receiving proper medical care that was not available to them because of ethnic differences.

Thank God for Texas for helping make the world a better place to live in.

Texas sounds great to me. Some of my best friends, when I was in the Army came from Texas, although they were Mexicans.:p

I heard this a long, long time ago - and I'm now a Texan, so don't blame me: A Texan is a wetback who didn't make it out of the state.

Back