white nationalists and their grasp on history -

Read more about Actually it appears (and not too surprisingly) that he was a sadomasocist. Eva Braun is not the key so much as Geli Raubal - his own neice with whom he had an a

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

April 15th, 2005   #1
chewie_nz

white nationalists and their grasp on history info

check out this forum for the "national front" white supremacist/neo nazi movement here in NZ.

basically they're a racist pack of knuckle draggers but sometimes their grip on history (esp WWII) can be quite comical...if somewhat dangerous & scary

www.nzpolitics. com/viewtopic.php?t=581&start=20

-
AVG Advent calendar: daily offers
April 15th, 2005   #2
behemoth79

i believe we should adopt that idea of rankings and signs.
if for nothing else, to confuse guests. haha it would be so funny.

si deum nobiscum, quis contra?
AS LONG AS DIXIE STILL EXISTS,THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER FALL

April 15th, 2005   #3
MontyB

Its amazing how many nutters have found a home on the web, I just wish they were someone elses nutters and not ours. I really didnt realsie we had that many extremist groups in NZ.

Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices. - Voltaire 1694-1778

April 15th, 2005   #4
rocco

its up to u guys, to find their adresses and let some maori's kick their butts

Champayne for our real friends
real pain for our sham friends

April 15th, 2005   #5
Zucchini

Germany was going to protect New Zealand from Imperial Japan?

Okay. Roger on that.

I completely forgot about Hitler's promise to save New Zealand.

April 15th, 2005   #6
Doppleganger

It's amazing what a little knowledge and conditioning can do to to screw up facts. The funny thing is that some of what they spout I actually agree with but then out comes the white race supremacy crap and all credibility disappears.

The scariest thing is that some people who have no knowledge of history will be convinced by some of their 'facts'. One of the posters there makes out Hitler to be a tree-hugging peacenik who only wanted some living space for his people. Awww poor Mr. Hitler, picked on by the French and British. Of course, that meant invading tens of thousands of square miles of sovereign territory and displacing and killing millions in the process.

"An Emperor is subject to no-one but God and justice."

Frederick 1, Barbarossa

April 15th, 2005   #7
Zucchini

A vegetarian and a tree hugger - what a guy.

April 16th, 2005   #8
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zucchini
A vegetarian and a tree hugger - what a guy.
And a tee-totaller. No alcohol and as far as anyone knew, no women. Ms. Braun was sort of a mannequin IMO.

“War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.”
—John Stuart Mill

April 16th, 2005   #9
Zucchini

Next you're going to be telling me he was a metrosexual.

April 16th, 2005   #10
chewie_nz

well you look at that carefully groomed mustache and tell me he WASN'T a metrosexual!

Tags
draggers, esp, grip, history, white

MilitaryClothing.com