white nationalists and their grasp on history - Page 4

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

June 27th, 2005   #31
bulldogg

Unfortunately CS this isnt true, I know some very highly educated racists. It is more a social issue having to do with economic enfranchisement and a stable self-image capable of accepting differences without having their sense of self eroded through insecurity of their views. Education can help alleviate some of this but oftentimes it is something closer to home. Racists aren't born this way, it is something they learn from their environment.

"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." - John Steinbeck

--
June 27th, 2005   #32
CSmaster

ya, sometimes highly educated people are racists, like Canada' s conversative leader Steven Harper, who once called all asian immigrants as "asian invasion" (no wonder his supporting rate is like 20% something even when LIberal party is swamped in scandals)

July 8th, 2005   #33
Bory

Even so, the majority of these "people" are as thick as two short planks and as ugly to boot.

One thing I heard one say on TV once, was "What have the Jews done for Australia. Name me one Jew who fought for Australia."

Easy, General John Monash. Considered one of the Greatest Generals of WWI, because he beleived that the Infantry shouldn't just charge at enemy trench but use Artillery, Tanks and Aircraft as cover, and overwhelm the Enemy trench with large numbers.

Once again a Neo-Nazi denying history.

"Even if I wished to surrender to you - and I don't - I am commanding Australian's who would cut my throat if I accepted your Terms" Colonel C Hore, Siege of Elands River, 1900

If You want to See the Future, Read a History Book

Tags
draggers, esp, grip, history, white