Where we live - pictures

AFSteliga, Thanks letting us know that the double posting rule doesn't apply to this kind of thread, could it perhaps be relaxed on the music thread too?

Rattler, those hedgehogs sound adorable, watching them walk in to keep warm at night must be so funny to see. I have a soft spot of animals and have taken in more stray cats/dogs/birds and lord knows what else over the years. We have an abundance of wild life here, including that moose I posted earlier on, she spent a year with us, and we still miss her. She had a habit of suddenly appearing behind you or following you around, also a very gentle creature, even though she looked fiercesome.

Those storms sure did a lot of damage didn't they? Living not too far from the Ocean, we also get our fair number of Hurricanes and storms passing through. They don't often come as far as we are though (thankfully).

13th, I'm still trying to image your Rock home, it would still be interesting to see...

Sky, please do, when you get the time. :)

Here's a few more I took a few days ago, they didn't come out too well, but I still like them:

villiageandcity033.jpg

villiageandcity024.jpg

villiageandcity006.jpg

assortmentofpics008.jpg

garden001.jpg

garden010.jpg

garden013.jpg

garden004.jpg

One is of a huge ant hill, of which we have many, one of the city, some of the garden, and my cat.

I took this one on the road, it was a long journey. Dawn:
various005.jpg

Montreal Biosphere:
various001.jpg

Early evening moon:
various008.jpg

Sunset, two days ago:
various009.jpg

Clouds:
various010.jpg

:smile:

The bulgarian police station(the yellow building)now a museum.In WW2 it was a bulgarian police station used by the ocupators-the attack of this building(11 October 1941yr.)was the first aggresion against the nazi's in the balcans
prilep-c.jpg

The city center with the clock tower in the center of the center:lol:
id2_html_m23913988.jpg

The statue of Alexander III of Macedon
aleksandarmakedonskiprileplw5.jpg

Picture taken from the mountains above the city

%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BF-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0.JPG

The square Pela (Alexander's statue is little above the right low corner)
1.jpg

picture.php

Zajcef, They are really nice photos of your city. It is very much like I would have imagined, how many people live there.

I must admit that the snow scenes posted by both yourself and GG9909 leave me cold (no pun intended). I hate the cold, luckily it only gets down to one or two degreesC. below here, on a few mornings a year, we have had snow on rare occasions (about every 5-6 years) but it is only a few inches and only lasts a day at the most.

GG9909, oh please don't remind me the snow is coming! Nice picture though :)

Zajcef, real nice pictures! In the picture of the ariel view of the houses, I'm surprised that they all look so much alike, the same color roofs too. Is there some law that says that they all have to be a certain color? Just wondering...

In the first picture, the cross on the mountain, does that belong to a certain church? The city area looks so bright. Thanks for posting those :)

Back