Where is the next battlefield?

sandy

Korea?
Iran?
Taiwan?
How do you think about?
I think next battlefield is NK.
North Korea may have Nuke and it will invade South Korea in the near future.
It must be,People of NK is dying of hunger.
They must want to eat and kim jongill will invade SK to get something to survive.

guys play with the topic...

he doesn't ask about if there will be a next battlefield... he is asking where that battlefield is gonna be... dont make up ur own answers like that :p hehe

Its a best guess scenario, pin the tail on the donkey, but I say Iran purely and simply because the troops are already in that neck of the woods just logistically easier.
Then they will come home have a couple of weeks rest then Korea

Uuh, there's shitloads of battlefields right now in Africa, Asia and probably also South America. What do we need a new one for?

Or did you mean a battlefield that somehow involved America?

The next really big one. I'm talking BIG here, will be in Europe.

As far a normal size one, I'm gonna go with either Iran (but I don't know) or like W D said maybe Africa.

Gather around children as I will reveal to all and sundry with absolute one hundred percent accuracy the location of the next battlefield. Yes, it has been revealed to me by powers greater than my own this precious information. You may now cease your quibbling and petty speculations as I, Bulldogg, the Quintus Fabius Maximus of this generation, have the answer.

The next battlefield will be wherever the fighting starts next.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, don't forget to tip your waitress, you've been a wonderful audience, thank you, good night.

8)

Southern Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Southern Phillipine islands. At least for the war on terror.

As for conventional warfare, I'd say it'd be Iran.

NK is the most logical choice, since they are where the latest set of issue in the world seem to be. If they have nukes, and don't disarm, I am sure we will invade. I personally don't want to see an invasion into NK. What is the political stance between NK and the rest of Asia? Does anyone know?
Hopeful

hopefulfuturemarine said:
NK is the most logical choice, since they are where the latest set of issue in the world seem to be. If they have nukes, and don't disarm, I am sure we will invade.

Do you not see a dilemma with that? If you invade, they will launch the nukes. Posession of nukes is a guarantee that the US will NOT invade.

However, there has been a deal recently in which North Korea will renounce nukes, but receive more aid from the US and South Korea.

I see what you mean about the whole nukes bit... but what type of aid are they going to be recieving from the US and what does that have to do with a deal about Nuclear Weapons?

Back