What's your opinion about this artical?

fariborze

What's your opinion about this artical?
I think only way to change the Mullah’s Regime by support Iranian people and their resistance.

War Mongering and Sedition of the Mullah’s Regime in the Whole Region
The official spokesman of Fatah Movement (the PLO) of Palestine announced that Hamas Coup in Gaza has taken place with the Iranian regime’s military and political conduction.
In an official statement released in Ramallah, Ahmad Abdurrahman, the official spokesman of Fatah Movement, asserted that Khalid Mash’al, the politburo chief of Hamas carried out the military and political coup plan in Gaza in coordination with the Iranian regime.
According to the Jordanian daily Al-Arab al-yoom, Mahmoud Abbas the Palestinian government chairman announced that the Iranian regime was knowledgeable of his assassination plot by Hamas group.
In a nonpublic session of the National Council and Executive Committee and members of National Palestine Council in Amman, Mahmoud Abbas said that he had received a report from the security section during their negotiations with Hamas according which there had been planted a mine in the Salahuddin path in Gaza strip which targeted him.
This Jordanian press added that one of the Hamas leaders had sent a CD for Mahmoud Abbas disclosing the detailed information of Mahmoud Abbas’s assassination plot.
On the other hand, pointing out to the Iranian regime’s meddling in Lebanon and Palestine, George Bush warned Iran of this measure and said: 'The Iranian-Syrian-Hamas solutions are an invalidation line on formation of a Palestinian State.' Referring to the bloody confrontations in Palestine, he said: 'The fight in West Bank and Gaza Strip is a fight between extremism and moderation. A choice is Hamas which the world witnessed its record; with murder, black masks and instant executions and throwing down the people from roof. The other choice is the views of Mahmoud Abbas and his Prime Minister Salam Faiyaz.' George Bush asserted: 'The solution that Hamas is following will surrender Palestine to its foreign supporters-Syria and the Iranian regime- and will cross an invalidation line on formation of a Palestinian State.'

MORE

I would agree but first the Iranian people have to demonstrate that they actually want change.

I think Iraqi fiasco has demonstrated that imposing "freedom" on people doesn't work if the people themselves don't want to make a go of it.

It's really not that simple MontyB.
The amount of communications and resources necessary to conduct an uprising is actually enormous. It's not a coincidence that the main catalysts (at least in the very beginning) to America's independence were wealthy landowners.
If you have a population that is mostly poor, uneducated and unable to communicate with one another due to the presence of an effective secret police, uprisings will be destroyed before they can even start. Any move to attempt to oppose those in power can mean brutal death not just for you, but for your entire family.
I can't tell you specifics (because a lot of information is classified) but you may not realize just how bad the extent of brutality is in North Korea. I would imagine Iran has similar kinds of apparatus set in its country. It is insane. I think Phoenix probably knows some of this stuff about Iran, which is why he feels so strongly about the need for the Mullahs to be overthrown. Though Korea is a 2nd when it comes to me, the things I know about North Korea make me feel very strongly that Kim Jong-il should not be allowed to have a natural death.
The people making stands and stuff is most often a case where the rulers are actually not entirely oppressive. Oppressive, yes, but absolute amateurs compared to North Korea or Iran.

And on another note... all this thing about us first world people going on about how we should forgive these tyrants... we don't have a right to forgive them. Only each and every person who has suffered a great deal (suffering of unspeakable levels) can forgive. But if you ever found out what they went through, to forgive would be a crime to not only the current generation, but future generations.
As for people who demonstrate and talk about "standing up" etc. in safe countries like the US, I say why don't they go over to these countries and help establish a network to get these people to communicate with one another? There are operations like these in other places (again, can't go into specifics) but even with their help, uprisings are as good as group suicide that ultimately leads to nothing.
Have you ever heard of any uprisings in North Korea? I'd be very surprised if you have. But then again, this isn't really something I'm at liberty to say (though if you google hard enough you may find your answer... you know some people can't shut up).

Last edited:
It's really not that simple MontyB.
The amount of communications and resources necessary to conduct an uprising is actually enormous. It's not a coincidence that the main catalysts (at least in the very beginning) to America's independence were wealthy landowners.
If you have a population that is mostly poor, uneducated and unable to communicate with one another due to the presence of an effective secret police, uprisings will be destroyed before they can even start. Any move to attempt to oppose those in power can mean brutal death not just for you, but for your entire family.
I can't tell you specifics (because a lot of information is classified) but you may not realize just how bad the extent of brutality is in North Korea. I would imagine Iran has similar kinds of apparatus set in its country. It is insane. I think Phoenix probably knows some of this stuff about Iran, which is why he feels so strongly about the need for the Mullahs to be overthrown. Though Korea is a 2nd when it comes to me, the things I know about North Korea make me feel very strongly that Kim Jong-il should not be allowed to have a natural death.
The people making stands and stuff is most often a case where the rulers are actually not entirely oppressive. Oppressive, yes, but absolute amateurs compared to North Korea or Iran.

And on another note... all this thing about us first world people going on about how we should forgive these tyrants... we don't have a right to forgive them. Only each and every person who has suffered a great deal (suffering of unspeakable levels) can forgive. But if you ever found out what they went through, to forgive would be a crime to not only the current generation, but future generations.
As for people who demonstrate and talk about "standing up" etc. in safe countries like the US, I say why don't they go over to these countries and help establish a network to get these people to communicate with one another? There are operations like these in other places (again, can't go into specifics) but even with their help, uprisings are as good as group suicide that ultimately leads to nothing.
Have you ever heard of any uprisings in North Korea? I'd be very surprised if you have. But then again, this isn't really something I'm at liberty to say (though if you google hard enough you may find your answer... you know some people can't shut up).

I don't entirely agree (thats not to say I completely disagree) I do think it is that simple, there is an old statement that says that people get the government they deserve and in the case of Iran and North Korea it holds very true.
What it boils down to is that if these people are not at point where they are prepared to take the risk to fight for their own freedom why should anyone else.

I have no doubt that there are many nations around the world that are ruled by tinpot dictators who sorely need their opinions balanced by a few grams of lead behind the ear but it is not the responsibility of the world to ensure this happens until such time as the people of these nations show that they want assistance.

Back